Game Thread: WCWS:Bama vs Oklahoma(Game 4)

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Thing to remember is this is a young team. We were, at best, expected to be a middle of the pack team in the SEC. And with a break here or there last night, we could have pulled the upset of the tournament by beating Oklahoma.

Don’t get me wrong. I hate to lose. But I’m proud of this ladies and know they will fight tooth and nail on Saturday to stay alive.

RTR
Very young, which should mean great things for the future. I think off of this team, we only lose senior starters Merris Schroder and Reagan Dykes. Our top three pitchers will be back along with most of the starters, so barring injury, next year should be another great year of BAMA softball. Of course, I'm not quite ready for this one to end yet. Let's get a few more wins ladies!

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
Very young, which should mean great things for the future. I think off of this team, we only lose senior starters Merris Schroder and Reagan Dykes. Our top three pitchers will be back along with most of the starters, so barring injury, next year should be another great year of BAMA softball. Of course, I'm not quite ready for this one to end yet. Let's get a few more wins ladies!
Losing Dykes will hurt a ton. We have a very good 2020 catcher coming so there be a void there next year. We also have a 2019 pitcher on the way that should give us the best pitching staff we've ever had. Along with some other good recuits, The future looks bright.

Last edited:

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Losing Dykes will hurt a ton. We have a very good 2020 catcher coming so there be a void there next year. We also have a 2019 pitcher on the way that should give us the best pitching staff we've ever had. Along with some other good recuits, The future looks bright.
Yes, I'm going to miss Reagan Dykes the most. She does a great job behind the plate. I love her pick off attempts, and she has caught a few people getting too far off second base. Hopefully we can get a good replacement next year.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Welp. Good effort. We get Florida Saturday . I guess if we can’t win it then knocking Florida out would be the 2nd best thing.

Best possible outcome for others: Okie Lite over Oklahoma and UCLA over Arizona.
You are right about UCLA over Arizona. Arizona's worst loss this season was 1-6 to Alabama. Oklahoma's worst loss this season was 1-7 to UCLA!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.