Game Thread: Bama/Gators elimination game

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Man, we sure do like to make it interesting, don't we. I was hoping for a 1-2-3 inning, and after we got Lorenz to lead off it looked good. Was Sarah out of gas since she hadn't pitched in a couple of weeks? Anyway, great win, and we stay alive!! Time now to go take down Arizona. Roll Tide Ladies!!!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well, that sounds like you're on vacation! Safe travels and have a big time!!
Thanks. I tried to get my vacation a week later but someone already took that week and the week before so I just had to go on this week and some days of not go at all. But maybe it’s good luck because we just eliminated our nemesis and nearly beat a really good team. Maybe the ball continues to bounce in our favor. RTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Looks like they will try to get it in before 11 am CST. That’s going to be tight. Okie Lite and Washington can have a super long game with first pitch at 8:21. Anyways RTR beat the WildCatbears

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
We were in the midst of an epic beatdown on the Gators and all the tv folks could talk about was UF, no respect. Well, we know which side is the better team - even if they don't.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
We were in the midst of an epic beatdown on the Gators and all the tv folks could talk about was UF, no respect. Well, we know which side is the better team - even if they don't.
Unbelievable! Clemson beats the crap out of Bama in football and they slobber all over Clemson. Bama beats the crap out of Florida in softball and they slobber all over Florida. :rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.