Game Thread: Bama/Wildcats elimination game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We gutted it out. This was one of Montana's best performances yet.

Also, I can't believe you are awake. Did you actually stay up to watch?
I came in after Bailey made it 2-0 because I got a text message barrage. I just wanted to stay off from posting in fear of we might be jinxed...( I’m a little more superstitious in close games).

But this has been our best showing in OKC since 2014. We have been competitive in every game and proved we weren’t just happy to be there. We have a team capable of beating all of the other 3 left, but we are where all 3 of them were at last year in terms of experience. We are way ahead of schedule and this team is a fighter. So proud of these girls. Let’s beat Oklahoma twice tomorrow and show them we aren’t scared of them.

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Top 4 teams left and should have been seeded that way. If Florida is 5, Arizona 6, and Minnesota 7, then Bama is 4. Bama is now 8-1 against the three.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Top 4 teams left and should have been seeded that way. If Florida is 5, Arizona 6, and Minnesota 7, then Bama is 4. Bama is now 8-1 against the three.
I was thinking the same thing. #7 was 2 and Q, we took care of #5 and #6. Not to mention we were 2-0 against #7, 1-0 against #6, and 3-1 against #5 in the regular season. Tell me again how we are the #8 seed. I think if we were the number 5 seed, we would have been sitting back like OU waiting to see who they would have to play. Giant travesty by the NCAA seeders.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. #7 was 2 and Q, we took care of #5 and #6. Not to mention we were 2-0 against #7, 1-0 against #6, and 3-1 against #5 in the regular season. Tell me again how we are the #8 seed. I think if we were the number 5 seed, we would have been sitting back like OU waiting to see who they would have to play. Giant travesty by the NCAA seeders.
Either way you would have to beat the Sooners 2 of 3 games eventually. Time to get it done.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.