Game Thread: Bama/Wildcats elimination game

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Well, it worked against UF, so here we go again. I am sure Murph will pitch Montana. Here’s hoping she shuts them down and our hot hitting continues. I only hope we did not shoot all our shots against the Gators. With my church schedule tomorrow, I may not make it through this one. If we win, I will not be able to watch any games tomorrow unless we beat OU once. Cheer the girls on and RTR!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
If I can survive a late night kickoff at BDS, get home after 2:00 in the morning, and still make it to church Sunday morning - I can manage to stay up for tonight's softball game. ;)

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Haven’t watched any softball this season. I’m watching now and am reminded of how entertaining it is. Go Bama Girls! RTR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Haven’t watched any softball this season. I’m watching now and am reminded of how entertaining it is. Go Bama Girls! RTR!

It’s awesome, especially the playoffs. I think it’s highly underrated, some of these games are crazy

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN

I’d rather watch the Bama girls play softball than watch the men’s baseball any day of the week

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Strike zone is much wider for the zone pitcher than Fouts... very frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, that seems like about 100 pitches in the dirt we have struck out on. I don't know what they are seeing at the plate, but those pitches never even started as a strike. Montana, win it for us!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.