Game Thread: Bama/OU semi game #1

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Caroline did one of the best jobs I have ever seen of "going with the pitch". Juarez kept throwing her on the outside corner, and she just drilled it right back up the middle. You don't get more clutch than that. We have pushed the Sooners to the wall, let's take 'em down BAMA!!!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Whew! What a gutsy performance by the Tide, but especially Montana. The most everything offense in the history of the game (if you listen to the tv crew) and she not only shut them down, but shut them out. Anything from here on is just gravy.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Whew! What a gutsy performance by the Tide, but especially Montana. The most everything offense in the history of the game (if you listen to the tv crew) and she not only shut them down, but shut them out. Anything from here on is just gravy.
Watching Oklahoma since the NCAA tournament I’ve seen that their team is very similar to us in that if they play against Mickey Mouse pitchers they roll them, but when they see elite pitchers they come back down to earth hard. Right now i feel that UCLA maybe the most complete team ( out of hitting and pitching not saying they are for sure going to win it or win it in general) and Alabama and Oklahoma are very very dangerous teams if they figure out a pitcher.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.