Game Thread: Bama/OU semi game #1

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Boy we are swinging at some bad pitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We really need to try and lay off of anything coming in knee-high or lower. Juarez throws that low pitch that dives down at the end. We are trying to hit it and aren't coming close. Just lay off anything low if you can. We need to score some runs. I think every game this year, so far, the team that scored first has won the game.

HSV_1969

Scout Team
Feb 28, 2011
I’ve told my family that Juarez must be impressive to face because many of the batters are swinging at unhittable pitches. On Thursday, we had a few swinging strikes on pitches that bounced on or in front of home plate.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Man, I don't know what it looks like standing at the plate, but a lot of those swings look like the pitch is low from the start, and we're still trying to hit it. So far, I don't know how we are going to score a run.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Whoever gets the clutch hit wins this. The only difference between Oklahoma and Alabama is probably that Oklahoma has probably 1 more semi reliable hitter. These teams are practically equal

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.