Game Thread: Bama/OU 3 - The Crimson Battle

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, we are being very uncharacteristic at the plate right now. We normally work a new pitcher and make her throw several pitches. Right now we're just swinging at the first pitch and popping it up. I hope we can make adjustments and aren't out of gas.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
All year long, we have responded very well to adversity. I'm hoping we can do that now, but like Coach Murphy said in his interview, I'm not seeing the normal energy level. Were two games yesterday, (especially going after midnight), and two games today just a bit much for a young team. Hope we can make a comeback.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I don’t understand why the SEC pitcher of the year has not thrown a pitch tonight. Murph’s call but I don’t understand
Cornell should have started this inning, if for no other reason than to give OU something different. Plus Goodman tends to get lit up late in games for some reason. They seem to get used to her pitches. Here's hoping for a miracle finish by BAMA.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.