Game Thread: Bama/OU 3 - The Crimson Battle

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, I thought it was pretty funny watching him after he sent the runner home on Caroline'*****. I think he was running backwards as fast as she was running forward. All I was doing was yelling RUN! RUN! RUN! then YES!!!!!

I don't know who to pitch or whatever, just come out swinging! Let's get to the championship series!!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It will probably be Cornell, but don’t be supised if all 3 have some innings. I think Fouts needs to rest unless absolutely necessary, plus Oklahoma hasn’t seen Cornell yet.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Not uncommon especially in this stage. The more shocking thing is that Goodman is on the mound for us
Ah, you must have made it to Rome! I think the thing with Cornell is she is a rise-baller etc, and OU loves that stuff. We'll see what happens, but I'm sure all three pitchers are on call tonight.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ah, you must have made it to Rome! I think the thing with Cornell is she is a rise-baller etc, and OU loves that stuff. We'll see what happens, but I'm sure all three pitchers are on call tonight.
Yes I have made it to the eternal city and it’s beautiful. I hope our girls can say “Veni vidi veci to okc”

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Not a good start for Goodman. Already a run in, a runner on third and no outs.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Don’t know why Coach Murphy didn’t start Fouts, she’s young, and has the hot hand!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Now, you would think that, after seeing this OU pitcher for two straight games, we would be able to put a little more bat on ball. I hope it plays out that way. We need to answer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.