2020 Baseball Roster will depend on tonight - Wednesday (MLB Draft)

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
The 2020 Alabama Baseball roster for next season will depend on what happens tonight beginning at 6:00 pm on MLB Network. The first 2 rounds are tonight with MLB Network to televise the 1st round.

Alabama will have some recruits that will probably be called tonight and will end up signing with their ball club. 2 recruits that come to my mind are CJ Abrams, out of Georgia, and Myles Austin. Another recruit, Connor Preelip, from WI, might not make it to campus either.

Wish the best for next season and I hope to see a lot of our players come in next year.

Future is bright,

Roll Tide!

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Owen Diodati is another one to keep an eye on. I don't think he'll go tonight, but he's been generating some buzz up north, so you could see him going tomorrow.

Abrams/Austin are gone. No way they're going to pass up 7 or high-6 figures to take what amounts to partial scholarships. If we can hang on to Prielipp and Diodati with the rest of the class, it'll be a great one.

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
Here is a list that I found from Perfectgame.org on who our recruits are for next season.

CJ Abrams, SS
Myles Austin, SS
Zane Denton, 3B
Connor Prielipp, LHP, (from WI)
Owen Diodati, C, Canada
William Hamiter, Northridge HS, Tuscaloosa
Logan Keller, SS,
Peyton Wilson, C, Hoover HS
Blake Bennett, LHP,
Garrett Hester, LHP
Antoine Jean, LHP, (from Canada)
Andrew Pinckney, OF
Dowd Ritter, RHP, MT Brook
Ryan O'Connell, RHP, (JC) (From Missouri)
Britt Sparks, RHP, (JC) (Shelton State CC)

These are all of the recruits that I know but I can't remember where they are from.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Abrams was picked 6th by the Padres. Since that spot carries an aproximate value of 5.75MM, there's little doubt he will not being coming to UA.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.