Stadium Basketball's Preseason Top 25 ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
There's only three SEC teams that made the list :cool2:

https://watchstadium.com/news/colle...igan-state-leads-blue-blood-field-06-02-2019/

It's an interesting list by Jeff Goodman, I wish he would have added feedback on each ranking. He did put this on his Twitter Feed:

Yes, I have Baylor higher than most — and I’m probably the only one who has Alabama ranked. And yes, I also have Louisville in front of UK. It’s a crapshoot - remember NO ONE had Texas Tech in Preseason Top 25 a year ago ... Jeff Goodman

Last edited:

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
You mean Auburn wasnt ranked.
Auburn is losing a lot this season, and they are not replacing them with Bryce Brown and Jared Harper equals. They will still have a good roster, but I don’t think they are a top 25 team. Bruce Pearl will have them playing hard, but I don’t think they will be nearly as talented. Remember that South Carolina that made the final 4 3 years ago? They haven’t even made the NCAA tournament since. I think Auburn will be a Tourney team, but they will definitely take a Huge Step back this season. They could have a scary good 2020 class though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Outside of the other preseason one that had us ranked 11th, he's the only one that has us ranked in the top 35 ... I think he's on to something :)

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
I was a bit surprised to see CNO and Bama left off a top 10 best offseason list I saw the other day. I'm guessing it something to do with regional bias since Xavier was on it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.