3* OT Damieon George commits to BAMA

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Damieon George's 247Sports profile

This is an interesting pickup not only because of the position of need but he's also the teammate of five-star running back Zachary Evans who we are also recruiting pretty hard.

Welcome and ROLL TIDE Mr. George!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Damieon George's 247Sports profile

This is an interesting pickup not only because of the position of need but he's also the teammate of five-star running back Zachary Evans who we are also recruiting pretty hard.

Welcome and ROLL TIDE Mr. George!
I would think Evens is very high on the running back board if he is not the top guy he has to be close. I think he and George have said they would like to play together those in the know can confirm I'm sure.So if the numbers work out offering this guy a scholarship is a good move. He has size to say the least and I could see him being moved up to a 4 star when all is said and done.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Not a lot of "stars" but an impressive list of offers. Welcome, Damieon, and Roll Tide!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Welcome and RTR Damieon! He has some work to do on his body with some "baby fat". His body type is a lot like Andre Smith but with his height and when Cochran gets him it will all be good. Now lets get his friend Evans.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Welcome and RTR Damieon! He has some work to do on his body with some "baby fat". His body type is a lot like Andre Smith but with his height and when Cochran gets him it will all be good. Now lets get his friend Evans.
Yep, you can’t teach height or the ability to hold that kind of weight. Let’s hope he focuses and gets stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.