Have you ever walked out on a movie?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I have fallen asleep during a few. I do try and just suck it up because I have already spent the money and don't want to waste it. My friend that walked out of Dark Phoenix had invited me to go but I declined. I told him I thought it would be terrible because Sansa cannot act her way out of a wet paper bag. He texted me later telling me I was right.
Just a little off topic...

It seems Disney sabotaged Dark Phoenix. It’s a wonder why it was green lit to come out to begin with.

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-fox-sabotages-dark-phoenix-captain-marvel-brie-larson

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
The first movie I willingly walk out of was Dune. I read the books and learned a lesson if I have read the books don't go see the movies. I have also been thrown out of a movie. It was Up in smoke the second movie.:)

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson.

Even longer and more tedious than its title.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The Cable Guy.

By this time Jim Carey was starting to really annoyed me with his gimmick but I wanted to see if he could play a villain (Batman Forever proved he could not). He could not. I also blame Jim Carey for opening the door for other no-talent hacks like Will Farrell.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.