Bill Maher Gets PWNED!!

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Katie Porter, a freshman representative (D-California) just ABUSED Bill Maher on his own show. Slapped Biden around some as well.

Can't link due to language, but google "katie porter bill maher", and enjoy the video.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
we watched the entire episode last night and for a good portion of his "panel" discussion, charles blow and rep. porter had him back on his heels. it was nice to see.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It was funny, but I keep asking myself “what is the attraction to Bill Maher”? He also seems like Bill Oreilly for the mainstream left.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It was funny, but I keep asking myself “what is the attraction to Bill Maher”? He also seems like Bill Oreilly for the mainstream left.
I don't get it either. Both sides called Mahr an arrogant smug jerk, but he keeps getting TV shows. Same with O'Reilly. I am starting to think they are the same guy with multiple personalities.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Though I don't swim in the deep end of my life in the political spectrum. I do have more than a few liberal leaning (some are just flat laying down in it. LOL!) friends who do. There was a time they meme'morized everything Maher said on their FB pages. It seems over the last few years he has fell out of favor with them. I'm not sure if he's changed his views on some stuff he used to support, or what. I'm not sure. But I have definitely witnessed a huge shift in support for him from people who used to hang on every word he used to say against religion (specifically Christianity), conservatives, republicans etc.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i think he tends to be a little too south park/glibertarian for a lot of folks and has some pretty big blind spots about race and gender.

he's not really like bill o'reilly at all. he is actually a working stand-up comedian with a show. so more like dennis miller, except he can hold down a job.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Though I don't swim in the deep end of my life in the political spectrum. I do have more than a few liberal leaning (some are just flat laying down in it. LOL!) friends who do. There was a time they meme'morized everything Maher said on their FB pages. It seems over the last few years he has fell out of favor with them. I'm not sure if he's changed his views on some stuff he used to support, or what. I'm not sure. But I have definitely witnessed a huge shift in support for him from people who used to hang on every word he used to say against religion (specifically Christianity), conservatives, republicans etc.
I’ve tried to watch some of his stuff, and came out thinking that he must know someone very well at HBO. As a political analyst he is just slightly better than Bill Oreilly, and as a comedian he is slightly funnier than Larry the Cable guy. John Oliver maybe 100% wrong on a given subject but at least he is funny as hell while ranting on it.

Tbf to Maher, he is a hell of a producer. VICE is still probably one of the best news programs ever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.