Dabo on Recruiting in Alabama - “I’m Kind of Like Osama Bin Dabo”

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
"I think it was all fun and games early on.It was,"Awww, isn't that sweet? and all that stuff.I don't know about walls, but I am kinda like Osama Bin Dabo," Swinney said with a laugh."I have to navigate my way through the caves and back channels to make my way through Alabama these days."They aren't as happy to see me.But it's all good. It's a good problem."

Can someone post what he said? I cannot see anything twitter related from this computer.

Attachments

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
You just can't say stuff like that...:pDT_Armataz_15: Throw the PEDS on top of this statement and any other program is swimming with trouble...Can you imagine the blowback if CNS said this???
well, if there is any blowback, you can be sure that dabo will be in front of the cameras, livid, talking about all of the unfair bull crap he and his saintly team have to put up with.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
well, if there is any blowback, you can be sure that dabo will be in front of the cameras, livid, talking about all of the unfair bull crap he and his saintly team have to put up with.
That's true. Too bad that we tried our hand at Clemsoning the last time we played.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
He tried a joke that went bad. Most of us have done that. Remember when Coach Saban made the Pearl Harbor comparison ? I can't work up any outrage here, although I don't really care for Dabo.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
What a Smug, arrogant , ... NEVER MIND the obvious . I dislike that man more and more for the off the field stuff. I honestly hope he never becomes the coach of the U of A. Not when he trolls the entire state. The Bama buyout clause was just an example of more trolling . Something for the media to talk about . Just stay in KLEMPSIN, dat boy!

Last edited:

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
I personally think coach Saban will be at Bama years after Dabo goes to the pro's...the only thing that really bothers me is 44-16. That demon will only be exercised with another Bama national championship...praying it is in January 2020!!! ;)

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
the comments dont bother me at all, just tired of the whole Gome Pyle gaaaaaleee spewing out of him. Hope we beat the brakes off of them next time....................roll tide...........carry on
I agree. The comment didn’t bother me at all. His “aww shucks” persona has to stop though. It can’t be real. If it is real, that’s even worse...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.