2021 Prospect: Bama lands 2021 CB out of Texas!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The Okies have lost at least 3 recruits to us, 2 big ones last year. I'm sure they are looking for a win

Reactions: Con

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
I get it. Trust the process. But, last year at this time, Bama had 9 players committed. With this drop, we now have 2. And I wonder how long Maye sticks. The sky is not falling but I don't know how someone can't question where we are currently in this cycle. Long way to go. I know.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I get it. Trust the process. But, last year at this time, Bama had 9 players committed. With this drop, we now have 2. And I wonder how long Maye sticks. The sky is not falling but I don't know how someone can't question where we are currently in this cycle. Long way to go. I know.
I think Maye sticks...………..apparently he isn't bothered by Bryce Young being at Bama

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
How's the Clemson class looking?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Seeing some of his recent comments he is all OU. I don't expect us to get his signature. Onto the next.
Let's see what they can do with him over there. Not saying that he can't have success, but he drastically hurt his chances.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.