If you could attend any game in the nation in 2019, what game would it be and why?

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Any game Clemson loses. Not that I really cared before , but their fans and their coach have risen to new levels of ridiculousness lately!
You think the Clemson fans are ridiculous. The Aubies and the Dawgs have been a lot worse on Clemson's behalf. Which is really all that more amusing to me because Bama beat both of them on the field. I guess they have too jump on any band wagon of any team that beats Bama which is a very sad reality to be honest.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Sat in the middle of Clemson fans during the Sugar Bowl, and they were some of the best fans to be around. UGA, Ole Miss, and Auburn are far far far far far far far far far far worse at games. Ive heard horror stories about Florida when they are up as well.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
You think the Clemson fans are ridiculous. The Aubies and the Dawgs have been a lot worse on Clemson's behalf. Which is really all that more amusing to me because Bama beat both of them on the field. I guess they have too jump on any band wagon of any team that beats Bama which is a very sad reality to be honest.
auburn, L8U, and uga fans seemed to become clemson fans overnight. I even saw a clemson fan on facebook tell an auburn fan to shut-up about it.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
At the Orange Bowl in 2012, I thought the ND fan base was about as classy as I've ever seen. This was true before the game (easy to be classy then), during the game and afterward (get beat like we beat them and your "class" is put to the test).
We saw different fans... We parked literally 25 yards from the entry to the stadium. We had a suite parking pass which was awesome. We parked in our assigned space and within 10 seconds of getting out of the car, a group of ND fans remarked "Oh I see the white trash sold their doublewide to be here." Walking around outside before the game I ran into US Rep Peter King's entourage, talk about foul talking NYC attitude jerks.

After the game the parking lot looked like a war zone. The guys next to us basically destroyed their tailgate (TV's, tables, chairs etc.) and left it all behind. A couple of guys, (neither BAMA or ND fans, just football fans, who were grilling in the parking lot after the game said they were beyond classless, trying to pick fights with anyone walking past, BAMA or ND fans.

A good friend who is a Michigan fan has been to several UM-ND games at both stadiums and said in general ND fans are arrogant, obnoxious and classless. From what I saw in Miami, I agree 100%.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
ive only met one ND fan in my life, and he was a donkey. All before the game believing that it was their time, and the whole year after talking about deer antler spray.

As far as worst experiences, alot of my friends that have been traveling for years (I really just started) have said the worst two expeirences were the Tom Brady game, and the 2008 SECCG. Said Florida and Michigan fans are horrible when they have something to cheer about. Ive encountered some michigan fans and only one in my lifetime has an ounce of class. Most of the conversations devolve into education rankings and the Civil War when I was around them. Florida... Never been around them when they were good, and frankly dont want to with the milder encounters I have had.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I would like to attend an OSU/Michigan game once. I attended an LSU game at Notre Dame in 1998, we lost a close game. I was with my dad who hates ND so he didn’t want to walk around much and experience the atmosphere. It was November - 35 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

On a somewhat related note, I am taking my second son to see St. Louis University and Notre Dame this week. He is a rising HS senior who wants to major in aerospace engineering. LSU doesn’t offer it. Alabama, SLU, and ND do and thus, his likely landing spot will come from this group. Y’all may be stuck with me 4-5 more years.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I wish I could attend game in Knoxville this season. I was telling my fiancée that since we have a family in Knoxville, we should go one weekend where we check out the a game with Tennessee. Money will be an issue since we are paying for our wedding and our wedding is on September 21. (Don't worry, I made sure to pick a week where we aren't playing someone significant and be back in time to see the other game.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I wish I could attend game in Knoxville this season. I was telling my fiancée that since we have a family in Knoxville, we should go one weekend where we check out the a game with Tennessee. Money will be an issue since we are paying for our wedding and our wedding is on September 21. (Don't worry, I made sure to pick a week where we aren't playing someone significant and be back in time to see the other game.
I believe the Bama game is in Tuscaloosa this year. If you’re just wanting to see a garbage truck workers convention, any game will do.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
OU-Texas. Both programs have up-and-coming, young coaches and I’ve never been to the Cotton Bowl. I also think Jalen may have the game of his life against the horns.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
USC @ Notre Dame on 10/12.

Always have wanted to visit ND campus and stadium. Would love to be there for this fall classic. Should be a good game.

We went to the 1997 #7 Ohio State @ #2 Penn State game which PSU won and became #1. AWESOME atmosphere and beautiful campus and surrounding area. Sat on the 2 seats furtherest away from the field in corner of endzone with 97,280 of our closest friends :D
I would choose this game as well. We visited Notre Dame a few years ago during the summer and it was definitely a beautiful campus. Seeing touchdown Jesus and the golden dome was great. I bet on 10/12 the leaves would be changing and it would be a great place to see that time of year. Watching those two teams on that campus, like them or not, would be cool. I wouldn't want to go any later in the year because of the colder weather though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.