If you could attend any game in the nation in 2019, what game would it be and why?

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
USC @ Notre Dame on 10/12.

Always have wanted to visit ND campus and stadium. Would love to be there for this fall classic. Should be a good game.

We went to the 1997 #7 Ohio State @ #2 Penn State game which PSU won and became #1. AWESOME atmosphere and beautiful campus and surrounding area. Sat on the 2 seats furtherest away from the field in corner of endzone with 97,280 of our closest friends :D

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Historically:

Oklahoma vs Texas. Always wanted to go. Love Dallas as well.

Alabama wise: USCE Just to scratch another stadium off my list

2019 overall: LSU @ Texas. Idk I’m just not a big fan of Michigan or ND and don’t want to go to Orlando or Athens for a big game so I guess this would be the most compelling matchup out there.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Including Alabama games - Alabama @ aTm. Never been heard its a ton of fun and I want to see Tua play again.

Not including Alabama - I really want to go to OU vs Texas.

Not including games that happen annually - Notre Dame at Georgia would be a lot of fun.

I'd also love to go to a game at Clemson. Maybe the aTm game as well.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Including Alabama games - Alabama @ aTm. Never been heard its a ton of fun and I want to see Tua play again.

Not including Alabama - I really want to go to OU vs Texas.

Not including games that happen annually - Notre Dame at Georgia would be a lot of fun.

I'd also love to go to a game at Clemson. Maybe the aTm game as well.
aTm is the best trip I have ever been on. My advice is to go and get a parking pass and go early. The cadets is one of the most awesome traditions to watch. Horseback and the band. It’s probably the nicest stadium with the nicest fans in the SEC

saturdaysarebet

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2018

Always have wanted to visit ND campus and stadium. Would love to be there for this fall classic. Should be a good game.

We went to the 1997 #7 Ohio State @ #2 Penn State game which PSU won and became #1. AWESOME atmosphere and beautiful campus and surrounding area. Sat on the 2 seats furthest away from the field in corner of endzone with 97,280 of our closest friends :D
A trip to Notre Dame should be on every college football fan's bucket list. I highly recommend it. The place just emanates tradition.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I highly recommend the Red River Shootout. It's a classic!

This year I'd like to go to College Station. Doubt I'll want to pay the piper though.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
The National Championship Game. I want to be on hand when we whip Clemson to claim another title.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The National Championship Game. I want to be on hand when we whip Clemson to claim another title.
Yep, this would be my choice. But since I have predicted Clempson would not make the playoffs I would have to go with the next known event which would be Bama vs Georgia in the SEC Championship Game. Will be another great one I think.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

We went to the 1997 #7 Ohio State @ #2 Penn State game which PSU won and became #1. AWESOME atmosphere and beautiful campus and surrounding area. Sat on the 2 seats furthest away from the field in corner of endzone with 97,280 of our closest friends :D
I hate Notre Dame, arguably almost as equally as Auburn. However a game there is awesome. The campus is beautiful, the stadium is fantastic, and the people are nice enough. Just know the atmosphere is different than what we are used to. It’s not the rowdy ruckus that you see in the SEC, and I found the tailgating scene to be lame. The atmosphere on gameday in South Bend is more formal and respectful. We claim to be very traditional, but their fans take tradition to an extreme because it’s all they have left. They live it.

If you want a stadium with a party atmosphere, don’t go to Notre Dame. But if you want an experience that makes you feel like you are stepping back in time, much like at Wrigley or Fenway, then I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Any game Clemson loses. Not that I really cared before , but their fans and their coach have risen to new levels of ridiculousness lately!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I hate Notre Dame, arguably almost as equally as Auburn. However a game there is awesome. The campus is beautiful, the stadium is fantastic, and the people are nice enough. Just know the atmosphere is different than what we are used to. It’s not the rowdy ruckus that you see in the SEC, and I found the tailgating scene to be lame. The atmosphere on gameday in South Bend is more formal and respectful. We claim to be very traditional, but their fans take tradition to an extreme because it’s all they have left. They live it.

If you want a stadium with a party atmosphere, don’t go to Notre Dame. But if you want an experience that makes you feel like you are stepping back in time, much like at Wrigley or Fenway, then I can’t recommend it highly enough.

At the Orange Bowl in 2012, I thought the ND fan base was about as classy as I've ever seen. This was true before the game (easy to be classy then), during the game and afterward (get beat like we beat them and your "class" is put to the test).

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Because I've never been, I think Oregon-v-Mike Leach (Wazzu) on Halloween weekend in Eugene...

We went to the 1997 #7 Ohio State @ #2 Penn State game which PSU won and became #1. AWESOME atmosphere and beautiful campus and surrounding area. Sat on the 2 seats furtherest away from the field in corner of endzone with 97,280 of our closest friends :D

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Either Army/ Navy, Mich/ OSU, or Texas/ OK.
Haven’t made it to any of those yet.

Walked around Norte Dame campus and stadium in spring of 2013. It’s cool for sure, but I was surprised how small the stadium looked from outside.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.