2020 Prospect: **** Four-star OLB Quandarrius Robinson commits to BAMA **** - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar

Re: 2020 Prospect: **** Four-star OLB Quandarrius Robinson commits to BAMA ****

Is this flurry in response to the “Osama bin Dabo” interview by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

BamaNation All-American

With camps and limited spots left in the class, I am not surprised. Some of these kids want to get on the train before they get left at the station...

BamaNation All-American

Is the general thinking that, barring decommits, we`ve only got 6-7 slots left for this class?

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    Is this flurry in response to the “Osama bin Dabo” interview by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My non-expert opinion says no. I doubt many of the recruits, and, more importantly, our recruiters and CNS, are even aware of this. It's a Finebaum, slow summer football news, message board discussion right now.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Is the general thinking that, barring decommits, we`ve only got 6-7 slots left for this class?
    I have heard 26 for this class so if accurate we have 6 slots left but that does not include possible culling and flips.

BamaNation All-American

we have more than 6 spots. Y'all know the routine

BamaNation Scout Team

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    we have more than 6 spots. Y'all know the routine
    Is CNS going to sign an elite qb this year and are they looking for one in the last 6?
    The reason that I ask is because I haven't heard.

Quote Originally Posted by alabamafan1 View Post
    Is CNS going to sign an elite qb this year and are they looking for one in the last 6?
    The reason that I ask is because I haven't heard.
    I'm not sure of elite but I think we sign a good QB in this class.

Looks like Q is on his way to a 5th star. Showing out at the Opening.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...ls--133361649/

I read on al.com that he just had ankle surgery and is out for the rest of the season. I hope he heals quickly and can enroll early at BAMA and stay injury free. He seems like a good one.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saban4Ever View Post
    I read on al.com that he just had ankle surgery and is out for the rest of the season. I hope he heals quickly and can enroll early at BAMA and stay injury free. He seems like a good one.
    What is he doing getting injured before he gets here? Doesn't he know he is supposed to wait, get here, become a vital player, and then get hurt?
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    What is he doing getting injured before he gets here? Doesn't he know he is supposed to wait, get here, become a vital player, and then get hurt?

I also just read he is not going to enroll early. He plans to play basketball and run track. So, I guess we won't see him until end of May. Hope he is injury free and ready to contribute some as a freshman. Bama needs all the help it can get with linebackers for next season considering the injury statistics.

BamaNation First Team mark4tide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saban4Ever View Post
    I also just read he is not going to enroll early. He plans to play basketball and run track. So, I guess we won't see him until end of May. Hope he is injury free and ready to contribute some as a freshman. Bama needs all the help it can get with linebackers for next season considering the injury statistics.
    Depending on how bad he injured his ankle he night not play basketball this season.