2020 Prospect: **** Four-star OLB Quandarrius Robinson commits to BAMA ****

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read on al.com that he just had ankle surgery and is out for the rest of the season. I hope he heals quickly and can enroll early at BAMA and stay injury free. He seems like a good one.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I read on al.com that he just had ankle surgery and is out for the rest of the season. I hope he heals quickly and can enroll early at BAMA and stay injury free. He seems like a good one.
What is he doing getting injured before he gets here? Doesn't he know he is supposed to wait, get here, become a vital player, and then get hurt?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
What is he doing getting injured before he gets here? Doesn't he know he is supposed to wait, get here, become a vital player, and then get hurt?

I also just read he is not going to enroll early. He plans to play basketball and run track. So, I guess we won't see him until end of May. Hope he is injury free and ready to contribute some as a freshman. Bama needs all the help it can get with linebackers for next season considering the injury statistics.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
I also just read he is not going to enroll early. He plans to play basketball and run track. So, I guess we won't see him until end of May. Hope he is injury free and ready to contribute some as a freshman. Bama needs all the help it can get with linebackers for next season considering the injury statistics.
Depending on how bad he injured his ankle he night not play basketball this season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.