2020 Prospect: **** Four-star OLB Quandarrius Robinson commits to BAMA ****

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
he's a 5star. LB class = epic. still not done btw

outside we have Robinson and likely Sanders and Braswell (although ranked as ATH and WDE now) and inside we have Bratton and Kennedy plus a tweaner who might be either, but likely OLB in Wright. Given the issues at ILB depth recently would love to see another inside guy added - we tracking to that?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It's hard not to think that CNS knows LB was the weak link last year and he's bound and determined to fix it to an extreme.

This LB class has the makings of the foundation for another NC run in the next 2-3 years!!!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
outside we have Robinson and likely Sanders and Braswell (although ranked as ATH and WDE now) and inside we have Bratton and Kennedy plus a tweaner who might be either, but likely OLB in Wright. Given the issues at ILB depth recently would love to see another inside guy added - we tracking to that?
We're making good strides with Justin Flowe for ILB. He's the number one ILB on 247Sports. Going to be hard to get him from USC but anything is possible.

We also are in for one more OLB in Sav'ell Smalls. He's the number one OLB on 247Sports and right now we are trending as the favorite per crystal ball predictions on 247Sports.

If we land both of these guys ... maaaaaaaaaan :eek2::eek2::eek2:

We maybe on on the verge of re-establishing the type of shutdown defense that set the standard at the beginning of CNS tenure here and I'm not mad at that at all. We definitely have the offense that can compliment that style of defense.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
As much as I love having an extremely explosive offense, it does my football heart good, when we land these headhunters on the D side of the ball..

We were coached by a defensive minded HC in highschool football & that defense wins championships with a strong running game..Bama's blueprint in the past winning NC's..

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
We're making good strides with Justin Flowe for ILB. He's the number one ILB on 247Sports. Going to be hard to get him from USC but anything is possible.

We also are in for one more OLB in Sav'ell Smalls. He's the number one OLB on 247Sports and right now we are trending as the favorite per crystal ball predictions on 247Sports.

If we land both of these guys ... maaaaaaaaaan :eek2::eek2::eek2:

We maybe on on the verge of re-establishing the type of shutdown defense that set the standard at the beginning of CNS tenure here and I'm not mad at that at all. We definitely have the offense that can compliment that style of defense.
Good stuff - Smalls looks a lot like a guy we'd use mostly as an ILB with some rush options in our D, just like how Moses was an 'OLB' in HS and we are talking with Kennedy about playing the same style for us

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
With camps and limited spots left in the class, I am not surprised. Some of these kids want to get on the train before they get left at the station... :cool2:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Is this flurry in response to the “Osama bin Dabo” interview by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My non-expert opinion says no. I doubt many of the recruits, and, more importantly, our recruiters and CNS, are even aware of this. It's a Finebaum, slow summer football news, message board discussion right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.