On a scale from 1-10. How hard would it be to live without your cell phone?

On a scale from 1-10. How hard would it be to live without your cell phone?

• Total voters

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Not hard at all. I rarely use mine except to text. Just got back from a 12 day vacation and only sent about 4 text messages. RTR

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I find myself using the phone for convenience, but it's primarily used for checking emails and texting (I hate talking on the phone). It could disappear tomorrow and it would change little in my life.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
If I still had a land line I would rarely use my cell phone, but that is not the case so I need my cell phone although I use it mostly for texting my wife and children.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I couldn’t. I work on call and it’s what I use to take work calls. It’s also my primary way of staying in touch with my family, through various social media apps, texting, and phone calls. When I’m on vacation or off days I could probably leave it on the charger, but as far as normal everyday life I couldn’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I’m very attached to my cell phone. I use it for my calendar, alarm, texting, and checking email. My patients have my cell number since I work without a partner. It reads headlines and sports scores to me while I’m driving. Google maps is my GPS and a new feature on it warns m of speed traps ahead. I use YouTube at band rehearsals and check the stock market when I’m on the road. I love always having a camera and video recorder with me. I use it to identify plant species. I’m sure there is more. I use Tapatalk for Tidefans when I’m on the road.

My least favorite thing to do on my phone is talk on it. It very inefficient.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I use my cell phone in just about every facet of my life. My job, personal life, when I travel and so on. I think one of the most important thing is I can be gotten in touch with almost anywhere I am. If one of my boys are in trouble or family medical need whatever. Also have a handheld GPS.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Funny story. My wife and I went on a middle school trip as chaperones a few years ago to Branson. One of the days of the trip were at Silver Dollar City. Each set of chaperones were assigned a group of kids to watch around the park. There was this one kid in our group who literally about fell into a big water fountain because he was looking at his phone while walking. These kids live their entire lives through their phones. It's quite sad to be honest.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.