2020 Prospect: ***4* DE Will Anderson Commits to Bama ***

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
LoL. I am in Stuttgart with US Military...and to be more precise, Sindelfingen, the first home of Mercedes-Benz. Man, there are three things I look forward to on this board; 1. Jess’ post game summaries; 2. Earl’s posts after LSU fans go off the deep end; and 3. your recruiting updates. I’d gladly buy you a Maß at the next Oktober or Frühlingsfest if I could just listen to you describe the next years’ recruiting targets! Keep up the good work...and thank you for your service.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
LoL. I am in Stuttgart with US Military...and to be more precise, Sindelfingen, the first home of Mercedes-Benz. Man, there are three things I look forward to on this board; 1. Jess’ post game summaries; 2. Earl’s posts after LSU fans go off the deep end; and 3. your recruiting updates. I’d gladly buy you a Maß at the next Oktober or Frühlingsfest if I could just listen to you describe the next years’ recruiting targets! Keep up the good work...and thank you for your service.
haha thanks for the kind words over there. Thank you for your service I passed through Germany in route to Afghanistan a few years ago seems like yesterday. One of the professors at bama came from Mercedes when they came to Tuscaloosa. Make sure you hit up the Germany national soccer games and Bundesliga games while there.
We have LB trying to jump on board (one visited very very recently) but we are being very selective with the top targets being Flowe & Smalls (Yes we would take both) (Grimes will play DE imo so please dont think he's not a priority)

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Is this kid slotted to play out at OLB after putting on weight (at 220ish he won't be able to play OLB right away), or is he a projected position move like Rashaan Evans who we moved to ILB over time?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
do yourselves a favor and go watch his tape. We hit on every LB in this class with difference makers
Well I hope they can be difference makers as freshman instead of being disappointed in a year or so and transferring. Hopefully Saban can fix the defense in such a way these guys can contribute early like Thibbadoux did at Oregon.

Reactions: B1GTide

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
And PLEASE don't let Bama have any major injuries next season, especially at Linebacker and Defensive Line. Monitor everything with all the high tech equipment they have plus whatever else it takes to keep them healthy.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
And PLEASE don't let Bama have any major injuries next season, especially at Linebacker and Defensive Line. Monitor everything with all the high tech equipment they have plus whatever else it takes to keep them healthy.
I was thinking that popsicle sticks and duct tape were running their course...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.