2020 Prospect: Bama Reoffers Nadab Joseph (Now in JUCO)

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Wherever this kid lands, I wish him the best if luck. Sounds like he has had tremendous challenges in his life so far much like Josh Jacobs and look how things turned out for him. Of course, I want him to come to Bama as he'll have the chance for more playing time than at UGA.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Wherever this kid lands, I wish him the best if luck. Sounds like he has had tremendous challenges in his life so far much like Josh Jacobs and look how things turned out for him. Of course, I want him to come to Bama as he'll have the chance for more playing time than at UGA.
I hate to go off course for a minute but I'll be rooting for Jacobs harder than I ever have a Bama kid to "make it" in the NFL.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I hate to go off course for a minute but I'll be rooting for Jacobs harder than I ever have a Bama kid to "make it" in the NFL.
no matter what he will never have to live out of a car again. So happy for him. Amari had it rough too and they exemplify what Saban preaches about being better men than football players.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.