China Killing Prisoners To Harvest Organs For Transplant, Tribunal Finds

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Wow.

The China Tribunal concluded that "forced organ harvesting has been committed for years throughout China on a significant scale, [and] the tribunal has had no evidence that the significant infrastructure associated with China’s transplantation industry has been dismantled and absent a satisfactory explanation as to the source of readily available organs concludes that forced organ harvesting continues till today."

Central to the tribunal's findings were estimates of the actual number of transplants taking place—far higher than official statistics, implausibly short waiting times and first-hand testimony from former detainees. Some of the organ extractions were said to have been conducted on live victims who were killed during their procedures.

The final judgment confirmed an interim statement from late last year that "the tribunal’s members are certain—unanimously, and sure beyond a reasonable doubt—that in China forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience has been practiced for a substantial period of time involving a very substantial number of victims." Separate reports have suggested the market for such organs in China to be worth billions of dollars.
China Killing Prisoners To Harvest Organs For Transplant, Tribunal Finds

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
My wife just told me that it has long been rumored that Chinese agents kidnap Vietnamese children near the border and bring them back to China for organ harvesting. Doesn't sound so far-fetched, sadly.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
My wife just told me that it has long been rumored that Chinese agents kidnap Vietnamese children near the border and bring them back to China for organ harvesting. Doesn't sound so far-fetched, sadly.
I wouldn't be shocked at all, nor to hear that they were buying North Koreans for labor and organs

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I wouldn't be shocked at all, nor to hear that they were buying North Koreans for labor and organs
Growing up, I remember reading a Sci Fi story of a prisoner about to be executed, and his thoughts on it all. At the ened of the story, the reader learns he had parked his car illegally or j-walked or something equally serious.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Growing up, I remember reading a Sci Fi story of a prisoner about to be executed, and his thoughts on it all. At the ened of the story, the reader learns he had parked his car illegally or j-walked or something equally serious.
"The Jigsaw Man" by Larry Niven. Organ banks are a major component of his Known Universe stories.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take away everything that you have ..... including your organs.*

*I wish this could be in blue.
It’s very selfish of these traitors to try to hoard organs. I mean each one of them can save how many lives through their gifts to the state? Four? Heart, liver, and kidney x2?

As a great half-breed philosopher once intoned, “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.”

May the collective live long and prosper. And the needs of the individual? Meh... what’s one cell among the billions that make up the organism?

/indigo

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.