Atlanta Braves discussion

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Usually when you say “battle of the bullpens” you think of a long pitching battle that is going to be under 6 runs, not a never ending heart burn of finding out who has a worse bullpen.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Between Carmago and Culbertson I have no idea who makes worse mistakes at shortstop. Culbertson is a better outfielder

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well that is finally over. Good win, but good grief that made me go through too many emotions to count, but I mostly settled on confused and relieved.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well that is finally over. Good win, but good grief that made me go through too many emotions to count, but I mostly settled on confused and relieved.
Goodness. That was more intense than I thought it would be.

I cannot believe that is our first home series win since the All-Star break.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think that gave the Braves more confidence in their bullpen and in the hitting vs the Dodgers. We did very good vs the probable Cy Young winner. But I really think a win tomorrow would be huge going forward.

FWIW I still think there is a sizable gap between the Dodgers and the Braves, but I think it’s not as far apart as it was last year.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I’ll never get the concept of strutting down the line when you are hitting towards a raised wall. I don’t know if we would’ve scored but Acuna and Fried didn’t help matters with horrible bass running

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I’ll never get the concept of strutting down the line when you are hitting towards a raised wall. I don’t know if we would’ve scored but Acuna and Fried didn’t help matters with horrible bass running
They taught us in little league to hussle no matter what. Even on a walk. No excuse for that. I would bench him for the rest of the game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think Snit made the right move there win or lose. You can’t have that, or let it slide if you want to win championships. Snit has earned a lot of props today

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Takeaways from the Dodgers series

- Awesome series win, but we cant afford to let it get to our heads because 1) we didnt face their ace and 2) there is still a serious division race to settle

- Our 3 additions are improving

- our 5 starters in rotation are better than the Dodgers's 5, but their 2 are better than ours. Point is we cant afford to lose the East

- Damon Berryhill isnt paid enough. It seems every player that comes from Gwinnett is a productive part of our team

- We can play with the Dodgers, but again we cant let that go to our head

- Snit handled the Acuna situation perfectly

- Fried and Folty played very good

- we need to get the Marlins.

- Its impressive that we won a series vs the Dodgers while Freeman never got a hit.

- This is a lot better team than last year and before the all star break so an NLCS bout is well within realistic expectations... but we must continue to improve and get healthy

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.