Atlanta Braves discussion

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
That's great news! Adeiny has been fun to watch at SS though! Duvall was optioned to Gwinnett and Riley's rehab was transferred to Gwinnett.

I tell you what, I thought the uniforms from this weekend sucked. I'm just not a fan of all black but, whoever approved the white ones should be fired. When you designed a uniform that the pitchers can't even where the designed hat, you know you've screwed up. Next year MLB, please put little bit of the team's colors somewhere!

Oh yea, the Braves are going for another sweep today. They won the first 2 games against the Rookies back when this game was postponed.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Which is incredible considering how good the Dodgers have been this year, even though they are in a bit of a slump right now. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the Braves could steal home field from the Dodgers!

Braves are 13-2 over the last 15 games. Great time to get hit with all the games against the Nats coming up.
Honestly I’m a little uneasy about the idea of be #1 seed. Mostly because whoever ever gets it is going to have to deal with the Nats in a 5 game series. I rather deal with the Cards or Cubs than the Nats. Let the Dodgers waste Kershaw.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Honestly I’m a little uneasy about the idea of be #1 seed. Mostly because whoever ever gets it is going to have to deal with the Nats in a 5 game series. I rather deal with the Cards or Cubs than the Nats. Let the Dodgers waste Kershaw.
Same here. I would rather play the Cards or Cubs than the Nats.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Same here. I would rather play the Cards or Cubs than the Nats.
Don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t cry or be upset if we got the #1 spot, but it’s a statistical disadvantage playing a wild card team than it is to playing the last place division winner. The nationals are really the 3rd best team in the MLB and has deep pitching with a great lineup . I would rather get them in a 7 game series than a 5. Even if it isn’t them that wins the wildcard then it’s likely to be either the cubs or the Mets, and both have deep pitching with a great lineup. I think the #1 seed will have their hands full and probably are going to be in a disadvantage in the NLCS early.

I’m cheering for the Cards to be the Central winner because that is a matchup that we would be a favorite to win in 4.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t cry or be upset if we got the #1 spot, but it’s a statistical disadvantage playing a wild card team than it is to playing the last place division winner. The nationals are really the 3rd best team in the MLB and has deep pitching with a great lineup . I would rather get them in a 7 game series than a 5. Even if it isn’t them that wins the wildcard then it’s likely to be either the cubs or the Mets, and both have deep pitching with a great lineup. I think the #1 seed will have their hands full and probably are going to be in a disadvantage in the NLCS early.

I’m cheering for the Cards to be the Central winner because that is a matchup that we would be a favorite to win in 4.
Same here. I like our chances better with 7 games against the Nats. I definitely like our chances against the Cards. This 14 game stretch coming up is going to be a real pre-playoff test for our guys.

Provided I am still with my current company, I will be at the Braves vs Giants on September 20. We are supposed to go as an office.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Same here. I like our chances better with 7 games against the Nats. I definitely like our chances against the Cards. This 14 game stretch coming up is going to be a real pre-playoff test for our guys.

Provided I am still with my current company, I will be at the Braves vs Giants on September 20. We are supposed to go as an office.
Oddly enough I’ll probably be at one of the Giants games if this upcoming vacation doesn’t kill my wallet ( going to the USCE game and Braves @Nats). I would love to see a bochy coached team one last time.

But it looks like our magic number is about to be 17 for the East with us probably winning and the Nats imploding vs the Mets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.