Atlanta Braves discussion

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Probably right. It helped us tremendously, the pitcher just wasn't the same after the call. I think it got in his head and wouldn't go away.
Don mattingly making a fool of himself didn’t help either. At this level of baseball you can’t rely on little league and college tactic to fire your team up.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This has been a nightmare series. The only good thing is both the Nats and Phil’s lost. But it’s games like this that make me think it’s inevitable that we will find a way to choke away the division.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This has been a nightmare series. The only good thing is both the Nats and Phil’s lost. But it’s games like this that make me think it’s inevitable that we will find a way to choke away the division.
These are the games that will end up costing a division. Especially with the Nats and Phils losing because the lead stays the same rather than expanding like it should.

Of course the time the Braves make a splash at the trade deadline, the new guys have been disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I blame the bullpen mostly, but Charlie’s fumble hurt too. The only reason we didn’t lose in the 9th was because Miami’s 3rd base coach is the infamous Fredi Gonzalez.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The crazy thing is that Soroka would be a legitimate dark horse Cy Young candidate if the bullpen didn’t blow so many games.

Honestly this and the Royals series is mind blowing. We dominate the Phillies, Nationals, and Twins on the road but we are getting hammered by bottom dwellers

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The crazy thing is that Soroka would be a legitimate dark horse Cy Young candidate if the bullpen didn’t blow so many games.

Honestly this and the Royals series is mind blowing. We dominate the Phillies, Nationals, and Twins on the road but we are getting hammered by bottom dwellers
This happened a lot last year too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.