First Post

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

9gks

Scout Team
Jun 11, 2019
Long time (over 10 years follower) First post. I have enjoyed for years reading the comments and information here. I have no special expertise in football to add just a longtime love of the Tide. First game was the FSU tie in the 60 ‘s. Sold programs to get into Legion Field. Three of my five kids went to Bama. I am posting to ask for tips on parking and eating in Columbia SC as am planning a family trip to the game. Thanks in advance

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Welcome to not only the best Bama board on the WWW, but the BEST Football board on the WWW!!! I can't tell you much about Columbia myself, but there's a wealth of knowledge coming your way from the rest of these fine folks!!! RTR!!!
Long time (over 10 years follower) First post. I have enjoyed for years reading the comments and information here. I have no special expertise in football to add just a longtime love of the Tide. First game was the FSU tie in the 60 ‘s. Sold programs to get into Legion Field. Three of my five kids went to Bama. I am posting to ask for tips on parking and eating in Columbia SC as am planning a family trip to the game. Thanks in advance

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
WELCOME! Dude, why did you wait so long? This place is fun as all get out!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TideFans.
Join us in talking about Alabama Football.

I lurked for a couple of years before I took the leap.
I love it here, and you will too.
The dead time in the Summer is a great time to start.
Most of us have no special football knowledge, BUT...
Some of our members know more about football than more than
a few coaches. I try to listen real hard when they post...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.