First Post

Thread: First Post

BamaNation Scout Team

First Post

Long time (over 10 years follower) First post. I have enjoyed for years reading the comments and information here. I have no special expertise in football to add just a longtime love of the Tide. First game was the FSU tie in the 60 s. Sold programs to get into Legion Field. Three of my five kids went to Bama. I am posting to ask for tips on parking and eating in Columbia SC as am planning a family trip to the game. Thanks in advance

Re: First Post

Welcome to not only the best Bama board on the WWW, but the BEST Football board on the WWW!!! I can't tell you much about Columbia myself, but there's a wealth of knowledge coming your way from the rest of these fine folks!!! RTR!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9gks View Post
    Long time (over 10 years follower) First post. I have enjoyed for years reading the comments and information here. I have no special expertise in football to add just a longtime love of the Tide. First game was the FSU tie in the 60 s. Sold programs to get into Legion Field. Three of my five kids went to Bama. I am posting to ask for tips on parking and eating in Columbia SC as am planning a family trip to the game. Thanks in advance

Louisville Kentucky, via Birmingham Alabama

Welcome to the board! Please go to the FAQ located in the red toolbar at the top, it cna save you trouble. Pot often and a lot! RTR!

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Long time (over 10 years follower) First post. I have enjoyed for years reading the comments and information here. I have no special expertise in football to add just a longtime love of the Tide. First game was the FSU tie in the 60 ‘s. Sold programs to get into Legion Field. Three of my five kids went to Bama. I am posting to ask for tips on parking and eating in Columbia SC as am planning a family trip to the game. Thanks in advance
    WELCOME! Dude, why did you wait so long? This place is fun as all get out!
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Did NOT see that coming... on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kyallie View Post
    Welcome to the board! Please go to the FAQ located in the red toolbar at the top, it cna save you trouble. Pot often and a lot! RTR!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Welcome to TideFans.
    Join us in talking about Alabama Football.

I lurked for a couple of years before I took the leap.
    I love it here, and you will too.
    The dead time in the Summer is a great time to start.
    Most of us have no special football knowledge, BUT...
    Some of our members know more about football than more than
    a few coaches. I try to listen real hard when they post...

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Welcome to Tidefans. If you have been following this site for 10 years then you already know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    Welcome to Tidefans. If you have been following this site for 10 years then you already know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
    Am I all three?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Welcome!
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

Welcome and Roll Tide!

BamaNation All-American BamaBuc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Am I all three?
    Well, the first two I'm not absolutely sure about, then there's that third one!
    Show Class, Have Pride And Display Character. If You Do, Winning Takes Care Of Itself. - Paul 'Bear' Bryant

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

I am posting to ask for tips on parking and eating in Columbia SC as am planning a family trip to the game. Thanks in advance
    Never been to a SCarolina Game. Anyone got some tips for our new buddy?
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda