UGA's Leading Receiver Dismissed Amid Assault Investigation

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like Fromm is on his own this year. All of his experienced receivers from last season are now gone. What a shame.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
We all know that many of these young men grow up in a very violent world where women are disrespected, physical violence, much worse than this, is an everyday occurrence and the family unit doesn't exist. This is rampant in our society and exist on the streets, in the work place, and in athletics all the way to the NFL and NBA. This is the one of the main reasons I admire CNS for creating a positive developmental environment for players and dealing with issues as quickly and privately as possible. The obvious point is that in can happen on any team at any time!

We all know that many of these young men grow up in a very violent world where women are disrespected, physical violence, much worse than this, is an everyday occurrence and the family unit doesn't exist. This is rampant in our society and exist on the streets, in the work place, and in athletics all the way to the NFL and NBA. This is the one of the main reasons I admire CNS for creating a positive developmental environment for players and dealing with issues as quickly and privately as possible. The obvious point is that in can happen on any team at any time!
Disrespected or disrespectful?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Just a sad sad situation. She tried to cover it up and he admitted to it while trying to throw her under the bus. Hoping the both get the help they need. Interesting that UGA didn't make a move on it till now when the incident happened April of 2018 ...

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Disrespected or disrespectful?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes absolutely it goes both ways. I believe that in many situations there are two sides to domestic disputes that end in some type of physical act and that many relationships lead to very destructive behavior.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
The story isn't clear on when this was reported to police. Did UGA sit on this for a year ?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Right?!? They (UGA) knew right away...They couldn't have been sitting on it hoping it wouldn't get out??? That he played at all last year is bothersome as well...
The story isn't clear on when this was reported to police. Did UGA sit on this for a year ?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Right?!? They (UGA) knew right away...They couldn't have been sitting on it hoping it wouldn't get out??? That he played at all last year is bothersome as well...
Don't know for sure but I believe that they knew and were letting the process play out. I both agree and disagree with that approach

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.