DNC Debates, Round 2

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Biden and Sanders are not impressing me at ALL. Sanders refuses to provide any real details on implementation.

Warren is doing well, as is Buttigeig.

Hickenlooper is faceplanting (not as bad as Beto last night, though)

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
So far, Joe is an empty chair on that stage, and Sanders IS BEING VERY LOUD. Harris is killing it, and Buttigieg is starting to really pick it up after a slow start.

Everyone else can go home.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
We’re literally watching the Biden hype balloon deflate.

Gillibrand is incredibly annoying.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Harris is killing it.

Pete is doing awesome, but got beat up on the shooting issue by Swalwell and he looked a little lost.

Biden is the punching bag and looks a little punch drunk. Sanders needs to go away.

The writer lady seems like she would really be a supporter of recreational marijuana.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Sanders: “That is a mischaracterization.”

Maddow: “It’s a quote from you.”

lol

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I’ll remind y’all that Hillary and Kerry were neither the most exciting, best prepared, or the most liberal candidate at the debate stage but yet they are 2 of the last 3 democratic nominees. Point is why many of y’all are thinking this is the beginning of the end of Biden, history still points to him being a serious candidate without being either.

Long race but I think the biggest takeaway is that there are far too many candidates with no business being there.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I’ll remind y’all that Hillary and Kerry were neither the most exciting, best prepared, or the most liberal candidate at the debate stage but yet they are 2 of the last 3 democratic nominees. Point is why many of y’all are thinking this is the beginning of the end of Biden, history still points to him being a serious candidate without being either.

Long race but I think the biggest takeaway is that there are far too many candidates with no business being there.
I don’t think this debate is some kind of nail in Biden’s coffin. I do think it’s put some chinks in his armor.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I think mayor Pete came off the best. Gillibrand and Sanders the worst. Talking heads seem to love Harris, but I didn’t see it; she just came across as angry. The Colorado guys I think came off pretty well, but don’t stand a chance.

I think the Dems best bet is Pete or Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
If debates matter, I think Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg would eat Donald Trump alive.

If tonight was an accurate indicator, debating is not the forte of Biden or Sanders.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.