Need input/Opinion on seats

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I’m looking to go to the Bama/TN. Site I’m looking on only lists seat as “lower N4”. I’m assuming these must be end zone on the Bama side. Can anyone confirm/offer more info? Good seats or bad? Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I’m looking to go to the Bama/TN. Site I’m looking on only lists seat as “lower N4”. I’m assuming these must be end zone on the Bama side. Can anyone confirm/offer more info? Good seats or bad? Much appreciated.

Those are Tide Pride seats. I personally would not want to be in the lower 5 rows as your viewing angle may not be great. If I cannot sit between the 40-50 yard line, I prefer the end zone, (either back half of the lower bowl or first 5 rows of the upper deck), as you can see the play develop.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Those are Tide Pride seats. I personally would not want to be in the lower 5 rows as your viewing angle may not be great. If I cannot sit between the 40-50 yard line, I prefer the end zone, (either back half of the lower bowl or first 5 rows of the upper deck), as you can see the play develop.
Solid feedback. Looking at the site there doesn’t appear to be a way to discern row number. Following your thought a lie row N5 would not be preferable while a high row N5 could be very acceptable.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I’ve sat in N 5, row 28 for years now and really like it. I’m in the center of the end zone.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I have a differing opinion. I love low rows N4 and N5. Those sections are by the tunnel where the teams runs out. When my kids were younger we'd sit there and hope for player goodies/interaction. Low or not I'd rather be in N4 or N5 than anywhere upper bowl.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.