Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of UA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of UA

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Re: Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of

we were at a cookout the other day and our friends were raving about their sausage. it was pretty tasty.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Re: Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of

This is like when two of your best friends get married.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

BamaNation Second Team claybamaman's Avatar

That is the best sausage around Milo's has there sausage on biscuits had one this morning. So good.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Conecuh is definitely the best sausage around
    I need you out there slinging coconuts and pineapples!

It's been the "Official Smoked Sausage" of CrimSonami for many years now. Seriously, I don't buy anything else. And if Mrs. CrimSonami does she's warned accordingly. (If you wanna believe that part, okay)
    "It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that.
    It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
    PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

It’s about time. I’ve wondered for years why this partnership wasn’t made sooner—being the hands down, in-state favorite brand of sausage. I’m guessing Coach Bryant’s connection to Ziegler might have been a factor at one time but not recently. It’s been my favorite for years, particularly the hickory-smoked and the Cajun(works great in gumbo)-seasoned variety.

When I think game day, I definitely think of Conecuh.
    Last edited by deliveryman35; July 1st, 2019 at 03:44 PM.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation All-American FitToBeTide's Avatar

The Tide has chosen wisely.

I grew up on Conecuh products, as I am from Evergreen, where it's produced. Delighted when I found it in stores up here in N. AL.

"When you are arguing against Him, you are arguing against the very power that makes you able to argue at all." C.S. Lewis

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you will get neither." C.S Lewis

BamaNation Second Team

It goes on my grill every gameday...
    And when I grill chicken...
    And when I grill steak...
    And when I grill hamburgers...
    And when I grill fish...
    And when I grill sausage...
    And...well...when I grill 😁
    Last edited by BearFoot; July 1st, 2019 at 09:47 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

I grill a pack of conecuh every time I fire up the grill too.

Much better than hotdogs as a quick way to serve up some food to those who can't wait.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

My 2 favorite sausages are Conecha and 4 Star (4 Star is a local GA product). Two different flavors/types of sausage but both are can't miss.
    Formerly known as BamaInCummingGa

BamaNation All-American bamamc1's Avatar

Itís been on my game day menu for years. Welcome.

BamaNation First Team LSUgrad2BamaDad's Avatar

I like Conecuh for a change of pace, but Veron’s is my top choice.
    "(The Campus Catholic Sudent Center) is going to be our legacy, Terry and I's legacy, that we're going to be as proud of as anything we've ever accomplished," -Nick Saban
    " I come in peace" -WSIV70 (my old user name)