Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of UA

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of

we were at a cookout the other day and our friends were raving about their sausage. it was pretty tasty.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Big News Out of Tuscaloosa - Conecuh Sausage Now "The Official Smoked Sausage" of

This is like when two of your best friends get married.

claybamaman

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2003
Trussville, Al. USA

That is the best sausage around Milo's has there sausage on biscuits had one this morning. So good.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Conecuh is definitely the best sausage around

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

It's been the "Official Smoked Sausage" of CrimSonami for many years now. Seriously, I don't buy anything else. And if Mrs. CrimSonami does she's warned accordingly. (If you wanna believe that part, okay)

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

It’s about time. I’ve wondered for years why this partnership wasn’t made sooner—being the hands down, in-state favorite brand of sausage. I’m guessing Coach Bryant’s connection to Ziegler might have been a factor at one time but not recently. It’s been my favorite for years, particularly the hickory-smoked and the Cajun(works great in gumbo)-seasoned variety.

When I think game day, I definitely think of Conecuh.

Last edited:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian

The Tide has chosen wisely.

I grew up on Conecuh products, as I am from Evergreen, where it's produced. Delighted when I found it in stores up here in N. AL.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama

It goes on my grill every gameday...
And when I grill chicken...
And when I grill steak...
And when I grill hamburgers...
And when I grill fish...
And when I grill sausage...
And...well...when I grill 😁

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I grill a pack of conecuh every time I fire up the grill too.

Much better than hotdogs as a quick way to serve up some food to those who can't wait.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA

My 2 favorite sausages are Conecha and 4 Star (4 Star is a local GA product). Two different flavors/types of sausage but both are can't miss.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

It’s been on my game day menu for years. Welcome.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

I didn't even know about Conecuh until my son started school at BAMA. We were at home shortly after, and had gone to the store for bbq supplies for a cookout. I asked if he wanted some sausage and he said yes, get Conecuh, that stuff is great. I got it and have been hooked ever since. Luckily they have it in stores down here.

EnterBama

Scout Team
Oct 24, 2018

It goes on my grill every gameday...
And when I grill chicken...
And when I grill steak...
And when I grill hamburgers...
And when I grill fish...
And when I grill sausage...
And...well...when I grill 
Your like my dad when he grilled no matter what he was cooking he always had smoked sausage, beef and pork, and we'd eat that while everything else was cooking.

The funny thing about him was he couldn't boil water on a stove but put him on a grill and he was a master. He could cook a hot dog for an hour or so without burning them until they tasted like smoked sausage. Usually he cooked different cuts of pork and beef, chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, a whole menagerie of meats.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

I've never seen it here in Memphis. I'll look for it next trip to Kroger!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

Love me some Conecuh links.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.