Are We Done at LB ?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I know that we`re still recruiting, particularly ILB, but realistically who might we add? Have to admit I haven`t kept up as well this year. Jam? Any pearls of wisdom?

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If you had to guess, which ones do you see Bama getting?
Not Jam but I think Flowe is our #1 target at ILB and Banks is #2. Banks has said we lead but has not committed and it may be because it is Flowe's spot and we are going to have to wait on him (UGA and Clemson are on him also).

Small's is the #1 OLB and according to the CB's on 247Sports we lead. Again he is considering the same big boys Flowe is looking at.

I am going to go with Banks and Smalls.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Not Jam but I think Flowe is our #1 target at ILB and Banks is #2. Banks has said we lead but has not committed and it may be because it is Flowe's spot and we are going to have to wait on him (UGA and Clemson are on him also).

Small's is the #1 OLB and according to the CB's on 247Sports we lead. Again he is considering the same big boys Flowe is looking at.

I am going to go with Banks and Smalls.
I'd take those two...……….

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Perfect world Flowe or Sewell & Smalls. But Banks is almost a sure thing (if we push for him) Sewell & Webb are the longest shots especially Webb.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
you freaking slacker. here's a short list (always evolving by the way)
Justin Flowe
Sav'ell Smalls
Phillip Webb (trending away imo)
Jordan Banks (ILB)
Noah Sewell (dude is a freak ILB) (Hightower mold)

I think we sign two more from this list at this point. IMO Grimes will play with his had in the dirt which is why I didn't include him.
Lot of talent on that list - Sewell looks like a throwback who'd likely have to shed some pounds and gain some speed or he'd end up playing outside as a JLB or SLB wouldn't he?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Also forgot D.Harris because he says he's reclassifying was a top 5 player in 21 (so far)
I mentioned Harris in an earlier thread and I forgot about him also. We lead for him and assume we would take him along with Smalls if we were fortunate enough to get both.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I seriously doubt any recruitment stops with a commitment -- not until the LOI is signed. I'm sure there are a number of offers which are contingent upon certain factors such as if a commitment decides to go elsewhere, etc.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Thank you tider, is this guy a take right now? Also is re-classifying like the portal? Do you apply to a governing board of some sort and are approved.
You reclassify by making sure you have enough legitimate credits to graduate early, which usually means taking summer school and other classes.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Flowe is a special player, incredible athleticism. I think it's between Bama and SC for him. I'd love to see the Dawgs land Sewell - he seems to have a lot of interest in us. I don't know much about Banks, but he seems like a Tide lock.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.