Rolando McClain wants a comeback opportunity

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Perhaps now is the time to get in on the coaching side of things. Maybe he should contact Nick about a graduate assistant position but I don't believe he graduated.
Just for the record, the article says he returned to Alabama and graduated in 2017. I don't remember reading about that at the time however.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Just for the record, the article says he returned to Alabama and graduated in 2017. I don't remember reading about that at the time however.
It took a memory jog, but I do. It was in one of his "recovery and going straight" periods. He had married and I remember a interview with him where he talked about how going back had grounded him. Of course, he was shortly back in trouble. That's about all I remember of the interview, but he was on his way to completing his degree...

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
The issue for coaches and GM's in the NFL now is trust. Do they trust him enough to spend money hoping he doesn't screw up and leave the team in without a capable linebacker. He had as much talent as any linebacker I've ever seen, (Probably hall of fame talent)but the part between the ears was never quite right. If there is anyone who could benefit from counseling, it is him.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.