ADMIN NOTE: New front page and coming updates

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Hey everyone.

IF you go to our home page, (https://news.tidefans.com), you'll notice a few changes :)

I'm still tweaking over the next few days as we get everything finalized, but check out the cleaner look, more fluid scrolling & loading, article layouts, etc.

Over the next couple of weeks we'll also be making changes and updates and upgrades to the forum side, as well. I'll let you all know as those come down the pike, but for now check out the front page & articles!

Also, everyone please make sure you verify that your email address in your account is correct. Do this by going to Settings > My profile at the top of the page or directly click here:https://www.tidefans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

NOTE: If you do change / correct your email, you'll receive a confirmation email that will contain a link that you MUST click to confirm your new email address. Take note of the old email in your TideFans account in case there is an issue later.

Make sure you check your email inbox and spam folders. Some email filters put automated emails there. :(

If you never receive a confirm email, please send a message to us at the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page containing the following with your specific information:

Hi, my name is YOUR NAME.
My username is YOUR USERNAME
My OLD email address was OLD EMAIL
My NEW email address is NEW EMAIL

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Looks #18 worthy!!! Looking forward to the changes/updates on the forum side as well!!! Thanks and a healthy Roll Tide!!!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Also, everyone make sure you verify that your email address in your account is correct. Do this by going to Settings > My profile at the top of the page or directly click here: https://www.tidefans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

NOTE: If you do change / correct your email, you'll receive a confirmation email that will contain a link that you MUST click to confirm your new email address. Take note of the old email in your TideFans account in case there is an issue later.

Make sure you check your email inbox and spam folders. Some email filters put automated emails there. :(

If you never receive a confirm email, please send a message to us at the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page containing the following with your specific information:

Hi, my name is YOUR NAME.
My username is YOUR USERNAME
My OLD email address was OLD EMAIL
My NEW email address is NEW EMAIL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.