Link: CFN Preview 2019: Alabama. 5 Things You Need To Know, Season Prediction

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Really good 5 part series!

I agree FG kicking is going to be "key" this season.

Obviously, they are correct about "finishing drives" - especially against better opponents.

I hope they are wrong we lose a game during the regular season.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Bam has won 46 of the last 48 regular season games (96%) - almost seems silly to assume they'll drop one along the way...
That is a remarkable statistic, one that any program would welcome. Wow, just wow... Saban is an incredible coach.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've spent the last 2 days watching all of our games from last season to try to get myself in the mood for football this season. Our offensive explosiveness covered a lot of faults; chief among them was our kicking game. It is downright criminal how many extra point kicks we missed. It's just amazing that a program of this caliber is inconsistent in this area season after season. Digressing with hopes that either the young fella from Hoover and/or young Bulovas can right the ship.

Really good 5 part series!

I agree FG kicking is going to be "key" this season.

Obviously, they are correct about "finishing drives" - especially against better opponents.

I hope they are wrong we lose a game during the regular season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.