Who is Jeffrey Epstein? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Tosu connection to Epstein

Well, this is certainly interesting...

https://sportsbybrooks.com/pedophile...tball-complex/

BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar

Re: Tosu connection to Epstein

Well I guess they need to pull a Penn State and go erasing Head Coaches names form record books and such as that. Actually I don't see the big deal. As long as they did not have grounds that he was a pervert. But this brings the question: If the March of takes money from someone who is a pervery
    t
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

Doesn't look like the FBI is finished with searching Epstein's properties.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1161005041047822336

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

FB|BB Moderator

Well, if the DM’s report is accurate, they’re searching for tax-related information, or for evidence of criminal activity on the part of Epstein’s “clients.” Or they’ve conducted an illegal search.

It’s a truly sad state of affairs when it’s a serious question of who to trust to do their job properly— a tabloid newspaper or the FBI. No blue font.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Well, if the DM’s report is accurate, they’re searching for tax-related information, or for evidence of criminal activity on the part of Epstein’s “clients.” Or they’ve conducted an illegal search.

It’s a truly sad state of affairs when it’s a serious question of who to trust to do their job properly— a tabloid newspaper or the FBI. No blue font.
    I expect it to blow over. Look at what happened the last time...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I expect it to blow over. Look at what happened the last time...
    The big difference is this one is post 'Me too'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    The big difference is this one is post 'Me too'.
    We'll see. Hope you're right...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

"Old dog - new tricks"

Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

This won't do anything to slow down the conspiracy theories...
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

This won't do anything to slow down the conspiracy theories...
    Didn't he hang himself? If so broken neck bones would be expected.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    Didn't he hang himself? If so broken neck bones would be expected.
    “Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...k-14305473.php
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    “Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...k-14305473.php
    Yep. Today Show had some stats about it in their story this morning. Link
    -- Coach Bryant

there is an interesting interview on NYMag Intelligencer with Epsteins old bodygaurd. I'd link it but the language breaks the rules

google this:

Jeffrey Epstein’s Bodyguard on His Former Boss’s Lifestyle, Cruelty, Suicide

"There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett