Who is Jeffrey Epstein? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Who is Jeffrey Epstein?

seebell may be closer to the right of it. The problem is the hyperwealthy thinking they're above the law in so many ways. The revelations, if they come, will rock both parties and many leaders of major US corporations.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    seebell may be closer to the right of it. The problem is the hyperwealthy thinking they're above the law in so many ways. The revelations, if they come, will rock both parties and many leaders of major US corporations.
    it's long overdue and I remain hopeful that this will help us remove a great deal of scum from both parties and wherever else they are found
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-American bamamc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    If I were still a gambling man, my bet would be on money laundering and I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't Russian oligarch money...
    Or even Clinton foundation money? Maybe Trump colluded with the Russians, oh wait. What about Uranium One, the Steele dossier. Never mind lol.
    Last edited by bamamc1; July 13th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

I hope anyone who has anything to do with this goes down for it. I don't care what letter they have by their names (R or D).
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by bamamc1 View Post
    Or even Clinton foundation money? Maybe Trump colluded with the Russians, oh wait. What about Uranium One, the Steele dossier. Never mind lol.
    The Clinton Foundation is penny ante stuff. But pull your conspiracy theories around you snugly. Trump did just collude with the Russians; he's owned by the Russians, and it's not a new thing, either. Hell, it started with his father. Everyone ought to be required to read "House of Trump; House of Putin"...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Btw - I didn't finish on the story of my fellow church member.

He lost everything save for his character and reputation.

It was painful to watch a man who had wisely managed his life and money get train wrecked the way he did simply for doing the right thing.

He wound up filing for bankruptcy because he didn't have any choice. And he's no conspiracy theorist or anything like that. I'll never forget that when he was asked about it, his constant focus was, "I have a 12-year old daughter, and I can't let this just happen."

We always went to his large house for the annual 4th of July and Christmas gatherings. It was so sad to be there that last time knowing it was the last time.

Now.....as far as politicians, I'll be clear. NOTHING would surprise me. But anyone involved with this needs to go down plain and simple. And Epstein needs a nice short career until he gets the Jeffrey Dahmer treatment making license plates.
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Go Bama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post

Welcome home, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    The Clinton Foundation is penny ante stuff. But pull your conspiracy theories around you snugly. Trump did just collude with the Russians; he's owned by the Russians, and it's not a new thing, either. Hell, it started with his father. Everyone ought to be required to read "House of Trump; House of Putin"...
    and about the steele dossier that gets mentioned by trumps like it is some magic incantation. not that reality matters one bit to the true-believers in dear leader.

Trump dossier author Steele gets 16-hour DOJ grilling

The interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016. Steele’s American lawyer was present for the conversation....

But the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by Go Bama View Post
    Welcome home, my friend!
    Shouldn't that read 'Welcome back'?

Trump: "I knew him but was not a fan"

sure look like pals to me

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ty-64001605666
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation First Team

https://www.icij.org/investigations/...radise-papers/

Who rewrote the banking laws that allowed this to happen? Where have we seen the FBI spend a great deal of time about 10 years ago and have their efforts stopped cold?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Trump: "I knew him but was not a fan"

sure look like pals to me

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ty-64001605666

Clinton even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    Clinton even more so.
    Similar tastes...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis