Who is Jeffrey Epstein? - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Re: Who is Jeffrey Epstein?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    My wife just finished the book and I am starting it tonight. She is waiting on me to read it so we can discuss. I am looking forward to reading it.
    I wish to hell more people would read it. So much becomes crystal clear upon reading it. He's captive and, now, so are we...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    clinton was/is a cad, but he had a type, and it wasn't underage teen girls. it will be interesting to see what, if anything comes out of this whole thing and if clinton was involved he should go down hard. dershowitz seems to be sweating a bit and i am sure there are several others very nervous.

How would you know this? His tastes may be broader than you suspect...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I wish to hell more people would read it. So much becomes crystal clear upon reading it. He's captive and, now, so are we...
    If there was no evidence prior to the following event then this single event should have been all the evidence we needed:

Space Force
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

How would you know this? His tastes may be broader than you suspect...
    i could be wrong, but my guess is if his predilections were that different, that we would have heard of it through the puke funnel that has spent the past 25+ years using the clintons as their boogeymen
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i could be wrong, but my guess is if his predilections were that different, that we would have heard of it through the puke funnel that has spent the past 25+ years using the clintons as their boogeymen
    I wouldn't be sure of that. His association with Epstein, with Epstein's known proclivities, brings it into the ring of possibilities. After all, we didn't even know of the association itself until recently...

I wouldn't be sure of that. His association with Epstein, with Epstein's known proclivities, brings it into the ring of possibilities. After all, we didn't even know of the association itself until recently...
    like i said upthread, if he was a part of this, put him under the jail.

i always take clinton accusations with a huge grain of salt. not because of any personal knowledge about the clintons, but because of decades of nonsense about them being thrown out as chum in the water.
    Last edited by 92tide; July 23rd, 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

A perspective from the Tea Party.

https://www.teaparty.org/insider-con...gering-374864/

The shoe is about the drop on prominent Democratic Party donor Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex trafficking operation that is widely suspected to implicate some of the most famous and prestigious people in the world, and insiders are claiming that the revelations will not disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post
    A perspective from the Tea Party.

https://www.teaparty.org/insider-con...gering-374864/

The shoe is about the drop on prominent Democratic Party donor Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex trafficking operation that is widely suspected to implicate some of the most famous and prestigious people in the world, and insiders are claiming that the revelations will not disappoint.
    good, looking forward to the carnage, I hope everyone associated burns

I've read quite a bit and the best theory i've seen for his wealth goes something like this

He made a lot of money in the late 70's and early 80's with Bear Stearns to ultimately get fired for unknown reasons, speculation is that he had set up a Ponzi scheme within Bear, so they got rid of him quietly to not scare investors.

With the money he earned doing his scam and after he built a mansion and threw insane parties while also recruiting young girls to work for him.

Next recording equipment in the house. Then drugs and alcohol.

Invite a lot of really rich men to your legendary house filled with young girls, drugs, alcohol and recording equipment and before long you've got a lot of great dirt on a lot of really wealthy people.

But how do you monetize it? Can't just take cash bribes, how do you report that? How easy does it then become to push one person too far and get caught? Or shot. So you have to do something far, far more clever.

You start a hedge fund. You don't need to actually trade anything. You can put it all in index funds or T-bills, makes no difference at all. What you are after is the fees. Take a guy that came to a party, met a hot young girl, had a great time and then learned that said hot young girl is 16. An amateur would say to that guy give me $50K and I won't tell. Epstein says, stick a million in my fund, I'll charge you 5% a year to manage it and no one will suspect a thing, funds have fees right? Stretch that over nearly 40 years and realize the fortunes we are talking about here, like the British Royal Family and suddenly that $1M in the fund becomes $100M. Think about the brilliance here, that wealthy individual doesn't even lose the money. It's still there, in their name, an assert that they can leverage, just being managed with a reportedly very favorable to Epstein Power of Attorney.

Then you rap in others with power if not as much cash. Politicians, famous people, others and suddenly you have protection of the politicians and extreme levels of access from the famous. Don't even need to bribe them. Just let them know what you've got. But they do have to give you legitimacy to their friends and provide you access to them. Invite them over to parties and the cycle perpetuates itself.

not sure this is accurate but it is where my head is now, but it explains so much. Why no one in the Hedge Fund business or trading house has dealt with him, how he can run a purportedly massive fund with so few employees as well as showing a seemingly completely legit source of wealth that seems near inexhaustible
    Last edited by Jon; July 23rd, 2019 at 08:06 PM.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    good, looking forward to the carnage, I hope everyone associated burns

I've read quite a bit and the best theory i've seen for his wealth goes something like this

He made a lot of money in the late 70's and early 80's with Bear Stearns to ultimately get fired for unknown reasons, speculation is that he had set up a Ponzi scheme within Bear, so they got rid of him quietly to not scare investors.

With the money he earned doing his scam and after he built a mansion and threw insane parties while also recruiting young girls to work for him.

Next recording equipment in the house. Then drugs and alcohol.

Invite a lot of really rich men to your legendary house filled with young girls, drugs, alcohol and recording equipment and before long you've got a lot of great dirt on a lot of really wealthy people.

But how do you monetize it? Can't just take cash bribes, how do you report that? How easy does it then become to push one person too far and get caught? Or shot. So you have to do something far, far more clever.

You start a hedge fund. You don't need to actually trade anything. You can put it all in index funds or T-bills, makes no difference at all. What you are after is the fees. Take a guy that came to a party, met a hot young girl, had a great time and then learned that said hot young girl is 16. An amateur would say to that guy give me $50K and I won't tell. Epstein says, stick a million in my fund, I'll charge you 5% a year to manage it and no one will suspect a thing, funds have fees right? Stretch that over nearly 40 years and realize the fortunes we are talking about here, like the British Royal Family and suddenly that $1M in the fund becomes $100M. Think about the brilliance here, that wealthy individual doesn't even lose the money. It's still there, in their name, an assert that they can leverage, just being managed with a reportedly very favorable to Epstein Power of Attorney.

Then you rap in others with power if not as much cash. Politicians, famous people, others and suddenly you have protection of the politicians and extreme levels of access from the famous. Don't even need to bribe them. Just let them know what you've got. But they do have to give you legitimacy to their friends and provide you access to them. Invite them over to parties and the cycle perpetuates itself.

not sure this is accurate but it is where my head is now, but it explains so much. Why no one in the Hedge Fund business or trading house has dealt with him, how he can run a purportedly massive fund with so few employees as well as showing a seemingly completely legit source of wealth that seems near inexhaustible
    When you take that and add in laundering Russian oligarch money, the source of Trump's cash, plus all the dirty money spread around Congress, especially to Republicans, and we have a morass which we'll never climb out of in my lifetime, if ever...

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    I wouldn't put it past this guy to pay to have himself roughed up so he can petition the judge for bail

not saying that this is what happened but it would not surprise me at all
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I wouldn't put it past this guy to pay to have himself roughed up so he can petition the judge for bail

not saying that this is what happened but it would not surprise me at all
    Given why he is there, it would not take much money for inmates or guards to rough him up.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Given why he is there, it would not take much money for inmates or guards to rough him up.
    Yes, child molesters are the bottom of the food chain in prison. They'll have to place him in protective isolation...