Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
He committed "suicide"

This smells. It down right stinks. A person committing suicide while under suicide watch protocol is extraordinary.
Hell just froze over.

You and I agree on something.

INCREDIBLY convenient to put it mildly, and I'm no conspiracy theorist by any means.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I'll agree with you there.

But the "convenience" of this is just a tad bit too "convenient."
I think the Venn diagram of the left and right with regard to there being some sort of conspiracy will be a perfect circle.

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I think the Venn diagram of the left and right with regard to there being some sort of conspiracy will be a perfect circle.

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.

And, of course, the response is predictable.

My left-wing friends have already blamed it on Trump, and my right-wing friends have blamed it on Hillary.

This country has reached the point where even the death of a serial pedophile is a partisan thing.

Personally, I blame it on Jimmy "the Gent" Burke, the guy who whacked all those co-conspirators of "the Lufthansa Heist." Sure, he's been dead since 1996, but this is a conspiracy theory, NOT a logical argument.

After all, he was in a NEW YORK jail, right?
And where was Burke from?

That's too suspicious in my book.

On a sorta related note: back in 2007, there was a rather famous cop from Mississippi named Pete Collins, who showed up in prison on Friday and was found hanging on Sunday just as they showed up to take him to the state pen. Collins had spent over 20 years traveling the state and making speeches against drunk driving. It turns out that he had also been taking advantage of a lot of teenage daughters in some of the houses where he stayed. His last victim had a great relationship with her parents and told the next morning. There was a mistrial......but the publicity suddenly brought something like 30 or 40-something women out of the woodwork going back to the 1980s, telling the same story.

He was a cop and a convicted pedophile heading to the state prison at 62 years old.
Of course, he offed himself.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think it is less political in the writ large and more so that he had a lot of friends in high places that were likely to be incriminated. He had relationships with both the Clintons and Donald Trump but those aren't the only powerful people in the world he had taken on some of these parties.

I betcha they don't have any camera footage for a suicide watch protocol cell either!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

People are so under the yoke of capital that they'll plainly state that IT IS OUR POLICY to effectively rob you when you have to cancel a flight. You think they can't find people that will just do what they say even when it is "don't let the pedo die" because they want pay the rent and eat food?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Can the lawyers here guide us non-legal people just a tad? (Earle sort of has).

One thing that has gained prominence already on Twitter (yeah, I know, it's 92tide's fault something something) is that since Epstein has died, there is NOBODY with "legal standing" to "challenge" any "search warrant" of his properties.

If I'm reading this right, this basically means that they can go find what's there and unload on whomever is necessary.

(I'll grant, my verbiage above is a tad "extreme" - but is this along the lines of correct understanding?)

Because if so, that "could" be a mammoth finding.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Can the lawyers here guide us non-legal people just a tad? (Earle sort of has).

One thing that has gained prominence already on Twitter (yeah, I know, it's 92tide's fault something something) is that since Epstein has died, there is NOBODY with "legal standing" to "challenge" any "search warrant" of his properties.

If I'm reading this right, this basically means that they can go find what's there and unload on whomever is necessary.

(I'll grant, my verbiage above is a tad "extreme" - but is this along the lines of correct understanding?)

Because if so, that "could" be a mammoth finding.
Not my field, of course, but I sort of doubt it. His estate has an interest, if it stands to be damaged financially, which, of course, it does. Any personal representative named in his will go in and ask the court to stay any searches pending the appointment of a recognized personal representative. I think what they're missing is thinking only of the criminal side, and they're correct there. However, there's also the civil, financial side. It'll be interesting...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I’m not a conspiracy person and I think the “Clinton hit list” thing is stupid. That being said, the sudden death of Epstein comes across as a little suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I’m not a conspiracy person and I think the “Clinton hit list” thing is stupid. That being said, the sudden death of Epstein comes across as a little suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is stupid that it is being pinned of the Clinton's. As usual conservative leaning folks get halfway down the correct path only to get lost. I think powerful people wanted him dead and there are more powerful people than the president (who has more power, the king or the kingmaker?).

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Somebody told me a joke:

If you're surprised to hear that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, imagine how surprised he must have been.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.