Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Seems like the coincidence is correlational to those implicated in his crimes....whoever they may be.

One more example that corruption is gaining....or has gained.......an upper hand in the country.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Seriously, who did not see this coming?

I am not a conspiracy guy, I think most are just dumb. When I saw the headline, I thought it was another joke. Then I saw he actually did "kill himself". This whole thing reeks.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I’m not a conspiracy person and I think the “Clinton hit list” thing is stupid. That being said, the sudden death of Epstein comes across as a little suspicious.
It will be interesting to say the least if the Clintons' are behind these deaths.

I'm not a conspiracy person like you '67 but I also know where there is smoke......

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I’m not a conspiracy person and I think the “Clinton hit list” thing is stupid. That being said, the sudden death of Epstein comes across as a little suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nor am I. This thread has turned humorous. The man was a prime suicide risk and his getting away with it was most probably just sloppy correctional work, hardly anything new. There's an old saying to the effect that, when you hear hoofbeats, don't look first for zebras...

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'm sure that there are a lot of well to do and well connected people breathing a sigh of relief today but this continuing idea that the Clintons are behind murders is a bit ludicrous.:rolleye2:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
List of those associated with the Clinton's who have died. From FaceBook &CBS Las Vegas. I know I know!
https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/...E4jU15YPnNU4Gz39gB26HJPEojvK8y2jnz4aCZE55fl-U

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ll-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-theory/

A Trump Official Just Posted on Instagram That Jeffrey Epstein Was “Hillary’d”

Conspiracy theories involving the Clintons are circulating on social media.

Lynne Patton, regional administrator at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, had another idea of what happened.Hillary’d!!” she posted on Instagram around 10 a.m., alongside a screenshot of a Daily Mail story that described Epstein’s manner of death. She added the hashtag, “#VinceFosterPartTwo,” a reference to the former Clinton aide whose death by suicide has fueled conspiracy theories for more than two decades.
Patton, one of the highest-ranking officials at HUD, was not alone in seizing on conspiracy theories. Within hours of Epstein’s death, “Clintons” and “ClintonBodyCount” were among the highest-trending topics on Twitter. Among the biggest drivers of the latter hashtag were an Infowars host and two accounts associated with the QAnon conspiracy, according to Alex Kaplan, a Media Matters researcher who focuses on far-right media.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It will be interesting to say the least if the Clintons' are behind these deaths.

I'm not a conspiracy person like you '67 but I also know where there is smoke......

I'm gonna say this just once.

It is NO secret that I regard Bill Clinton as pretty much scum (and his wife is worse). The man always used to tick me off for the same reasons Trump does - you could look at him and telling he was lying his tail off.

However.......

I'm still trying to figure out how it is that given I knew everything this guy did with a cigar and a 21-year old intern due - in large part - to his clumsiness....

how is this same guy able to murder so many people indiscriminately and never leave a trace?

He couldn't even clean up the evidence from his indiscretion.

Do ANY of our conspiracy theorists who hold to the Jerry Falwell video series actually want to explain this one to me?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Seriously, who did not see this coming?

I am not a conspiracy guy, I think most are just dumb. When I saw the headline, I thought it was another joke. Then I saw he actually did "kill himself". This whole thing reeks.
He was either going to pull a Polanski, or he was going to be carried by six before he could be judged by twelve.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I'm gonna say this just once.

It is NO secret that I regard Bill Clinton as pretty much scum (and his wife is worse). The man always used to tick me off for the same reasons Trump does - you could look at him and telling he was lying his tail off.

However.......

I'm still trying to figure out how it is that given I knew everything this guy did with a cigar and a 21-year old intern due - in large part - to his clumsiness....

how is this same guy able to murder so many people indiscriminately and never leave a trace?

He couldn't even clean up the evidence from his indiscretion.

Do ANY of our conspiracy theorists who hold to the Jerry Falwell video series actually want to explain this one to me?
I did not say I believe any of it, I said if it turned out to be true (the Clintons having a hand in it), it would be very interesting to see what the law can do to the Clintons. But I got my popcorn ready though, just in case.

The Clintons, like the Obamas are as likely to see a jail cell as Trump and his cronies.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Clinton and Trump both associated with this scumbag for a time but to think either was connected with his 'suicide' is ludicrous. Most likely, realizing that his life of wealth, power and privilege was over, he killed himself or at most was 'allowed' to kill himself.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I see many reasons for his suicide. I don't think he really needs a bunch of half-cocked conspiracy theories...
Bingo.

And I now see reported that they took him off suicide watch weeks ago. That seems to have been the whole sticking point.

I thought it was interesting at first based on reports, but initial reports are almost always wrong. Unfortunately, initial reports being wrong are the gasoline for the jet rocket of conspiracy theories. "Well, they reported this but then...." I'm as harsh a critic of the media as anyone, but I understand in situations like this why that happens.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I did not say I believe any of it, I said if it turned out to be true (the Clintons having a hand in it), it would be very interesting to see what the law can do to the Clintons. But I got my popcorn ready though, just in case.

The Clintons, like the Obamas are as likely to see a jail cell as Trump and his cronies.
My apologies for my own misunderstanding then - but I think even speculating that X was involved or even could have been involved with such things is just mindless.

The other thing that we have happening now is that every single time something happens, the hard partisans insist that whatever it is that happens is a designed "distraction" from whatever the previous story was.

We've always had a lot of news stories, we did not always have the ability to fire them out constantly in real time. I enjoy the ease of the I phone, but I WILL confess I do miss the simpler time of not getting whiplash as we move from "big story" to "big story."

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Some of the posts here - and in general circulation - are exactly the reasons that the American population is so vulnerable to disinformation, such as the Russians and Saudis spread...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Something stinks but I'd have to agree negligence and bad psychiatric assessment are more likely to blame than conspiracy. We all would be hard pressed to deny that several powerful people breathed a sigh of relief when this news dropped. The conspiracy theories are gonna linger because of the convenience of his death for powerful people paired with sheer idiocy of not having him damn near straight-jacketed. Anyone caught dead to rights for heinous pedophilic crimes is a suicide risk because of the perception/reality of what happens to those people in prison. That fact that he was not on watch with one other apparent attempt recently is fishy.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
A question for our legal eagle posters: What are the legalities around search of a dead person's property?

I'm sure there's a lot of people of all political persuasions who are breathing a sigh of relief that Epstein won't be testifying about anything. But what about the films, computer videos, emails, etc. that might be in his various homes, computers and safe deposit boxes?

Do his "clients" have any reason to be concerned about that?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.