Who is Jeffrey Epstein? - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bodhisattva's Avatar

Re: Who is Jeffrey Epstein?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I wouldn't put it past this guy to pay to have himself roughed up so he can petition the judge for bail

not saying that this is what happened but it would not surprise me at all
    First thing I thought of as well.

Bodhi

Lily (age 6): Daddy, I know what I want to be when I grow up: an artist.
    Bodhi (internally groaning): Yeah? What kind of artist?
    Lily: A balloon animal artist!
    Bodhi (face palm)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    First thing I thought of as well.

If he gets bail, he's gone, and everyone knows it...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar

Who is Jeffrey Epstein?

Hes dead, suicide. Ill try to get a link, was cruising Facebook when I saw it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...icide.amp.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    He’s dead, suicide. I’ll try to get a link, was cruising Facebook when I saw it.

I saw it there also - ABC News
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

From the NY Times this AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/n...VwxYiE1K3rDnh4

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, committed suicide at a Manhattan jail, officials said on Saturday.
    Mr. Epstein hanged himself and his body was found this morning at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan at roughly 7:30.

Now, we'll find out if he had a "poison pill" set up in case of death...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    He’s dead, suicide. I’ll try to get a link, was cruising Facebook when I saw it.

RIP
    Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

He committed "suicide"

This smells. It down right stinks. A person committing suicide while under suicide watch protocol is extraordinary.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    He committed "suicide"

This smells. It down right stinks. A person committing suicide while under suicide watch protocol is extraordinary.
    Hell just froze over.

You and I agree on something.

INCREDIBLY convenient to put it mildly, and I'm no conspiracy theorist by any means.
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    He committed "suicide"

Eh. Not unheard of.
    Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    Eh. Not unheard of.
    I'll agree with you there.

But the "convenience" of this is just a tad bit too "convenient."
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    I'll agree with you there.

But the "convenience" of this is just a tad bit too "convenient."
    I think the Venn diagram of the left and right with regard to there being some sort of conspiracy will be a perfect circle.

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.
    Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    I think the Venn diagram of the left and right with regard to there being some sort of conspiracy will be a perfect circle.

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.

And, of course, the response is predictable.

My left-wing friends have already blamed it on Trump, and my right-wing friends have blamed it on Hillary.

This country has reached the point where even the death of a serial pedophile is a partisan thing.

Personally, I blame it on Jimmy "the Gent" Burke, the guy who whacked all those co-conspirators of "the Lufthansa Heist." Sure, he's been dead since 1996, but this is a conspiracy theory, NOT a logical argument.

After all, he was in a NEW YORK jail, right?
    And where was Burke from?

That's too suspicious in my book.

On a sorta related note: back in 2007, there was a rather famous cop from Mississippi named Pete Collins, who showed up in prison on Friday and was found hanging on Sunday just as they showed up to take him to the state pen. Collins had spent over 20 years traveling the state and making speeches against drunk driving. It turns out that he had also been taking advantage of a lot of teenage daughters in some of the houses where he stayed. His last victim had a great relationship with her parents and told the next morning. There was a mistrial......but the publicity suddenly brought something like 30 or 40-something women out of the woodwork going back to the 1980s, telling the same story.

He was a cop and a convicted pedophile heading to the state prison at 62 years old.
    Of course, he offed himself.