Who is Jeffrey Epstein? - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Who is Jeffrey Epstein?

I think it is less political in the writ large and more so that he had a lot of friends in high places that were likely to be incriminated. He had relationships with both the Clintons and Donald Trump but those aren't the only powerful people in the world he had taken on some of these parties.

I betcha they don't have any camera footage for a suicide watch protocol cell either!
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    I think the Venn diagram of the left and right with regard to there being some sort of conspiracy will be a perfect circle.

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.
    People are so under the yoke of capital that they'll plainly state that IT IS OUR POLICY to effectively rob you when you have to cancel a flight. You think they can't find people that will just do what they say even when it is "don't let the pedo die" because they want pay the rent and eat food?

BamaNation All-American tusks_n_raider's Avatar

Name:  513704C7-11BC-4AD3-8F11-F18E9ABED100.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  38.4 KB
    Name:  0DAC2A8A-ECC8-4006-83F6-01DB5FBD897F.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  41.6 KB

BamaNation Hall of Fame

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

Now I’m just waiting for the evidence room to have a mysterious fire.

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Can the lawyers here guide us non-legal people just a tad? (Earle sort of has).

One thing that has gained prominence already on Twitter (yeah, I know, it's 92tide's fault something something) is that since Epstein has died, there is NOBODY with "legal standing" to "challenge" any "search warrant" of his properties.

If I'm reading this right, this basically means that they can go find what's there and unload on whomever is necessary.

(I'll grant, my verbiage above is a tad "extreme" - but is this along the lines of correct understanding?)

Because if so, that "could" be a mammoth finding.
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    Now I’m just waiting for the evidence room to have a mysterious fire.
    You've heard of spontaneous combustion, I'm sure......
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

should we change the title to who was jeffery epstein?
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

"Old dog - new tricks"

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    This. There is no way he gets out of this alive.
    Tomorrow’s lotto numbers are 24-57-3-42-17-34
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Can the lawyers here guide us non-legal people just a tad? (Earle sort of has).

One thing that has gained prominence already on Twitter (yeah, I know, it's 92tide's fault something something) is that since Epstein has died, there is NOBODY with "legal standing" to "challenge" any "search warrant" of his properties.

If I'm reading this right, this basically means that they can go find what's there and unload on whomever is necessary.

(I'll grant, my verbiage above is a tad "extreme" - but is this along the lines of correct understanding?)

Because if so, that "could" be a mammoth finding.
    Not my field, of course, but I sort of doubt it. His estate has an interest, if it stands to be damaged financially, which, of course, it does. Any personal representative named in his will go in and ask the court to stay any searches pending the appointment of a recognized personal representative. I think what they're missing is thinking only of the criminal side, and they're correct there. However, there's also the civil, financial side. It'll be interesting...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

I’m not a conspiracy person and I think the “Clinton hit list” thing is stupid. That being said, the sudden death of Epstein comes across as a little suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    I’m not a conspiracy person and I think the “Clinton hit list” thing is stupid. That being said, the sudden death of Epstein comes across as a little suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is stupid that it is being pinned of the Clinton's. As usual conservative leaning folks get halfway down the correct path only to get lost. I think powerful people wanted him dead and there are more powerful people than the president (who has more power, the king or the kingmaker?).