Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
What has Dershowitz done?
the old news version he admitted to getting a massage from one of Jeffrey's girls but swears he kept his underwear on and nothing else happened. Can't recall other details. No idea if something more recent happened.

His behavior for a while now has been suspect in a lot of areas my bet is that he is very mixed up in this and that the Russians have known this about him for a while

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Who are these deplorable fools!
NEW YORK —Lawyers for Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime confidant of sex offender Jeffrey Esptein, asked a judge on Friday to grant her release from federal custody, saying her supporters would co-sign a $5 million bail bond and that she would consent to monitored home confinement while awaiting trial.
Let her rot where she is!

Reactions: Go Bama and B1GTide

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims

Maxwell - a friend to billionaires, celebrities, presidents and royalty before her arrest - is facing a six-count federal indictment which could see her jailed for 35 years.

She is accused in four counts of acting as Epstein's madam, hunting down and 'training' young girls for him to abuse in the late 1990s.

Another two counts accuse her of lying about the abuse to a court when she was sued by one of the victims - Virginia Roberts - in 2015.

However, observers and experts believe she is not the state's primary target, and will likely be offered a plea deal to turn on others in Epstein's circle.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Some say Epstein has offed in prison because Trump was a former pal and could not risk Epstein from spilling the beans. Maxwell may very well suffer the same fate.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Some say Epstein has offed in prison because Trump was a former pal and could not risk Epstein from spilling the beans. Maxwell may very well suffer the same fate.
I would imagine that it would be a little more difficult to do at this time after the Epstein debacle. But certainly still possible if you throw around BIG bucks in the right places.
Not that any of these 3 would do that but between Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew, there may be 'some splainin to do'.
This will get interesting.

Reactions: MobtownK

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'm guessing that the judge was the target, not necessarily for the Epstein case, but the hitman wasn't too bright and assumed that the judge was the husband. "I want you to kill Judge Smith at 123 Main St".
Also, apparently the husband was a defense attorney so there is that angle also.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
and as an anti-feminist misogynistic loon of course he was a trump campaign volunteer

this news is going sadden a lot people on my facebook trying to claim this as a hit by Hillary

Reactions: MobtownK and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
and as an anti-feminist misogynistic loon of course he was a trump campaign volunteer

this news is going sadden a lot people on my facebook trying to claim this as a hit by Hillary

not all trump supporters.

we've got one here trying to do the same. reality doesn't seem to deter them too much.

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
Of course it was. The judge was going to get to the bottom of the Epstein affair and it was going to eventually come out that Bill had spent play time at Pedophile Island. She was worried about the effect on fundraising for the Clinton Foundation. It makes perfect sense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.