Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Hedge Fund managers never heard of a guy managing Billions?
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

This guy does truly seem a monster of astounding proportions and do give credit where due Limbaugh been saying it for years.

Going down an Epstein Rathole tonight and this is just far more bizarre than I ever expected.

Is his money from blackmail? Is that why he got a slap on the wrist in 2008? What does he have on who? If you've been paying attention the feds got thousands of photos out of his safe. I feel like this story is just getting started

and whats with the temple?
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...structure-on-jeffrey-epsteins-private-island/

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If I were still a gambling man, my bet would be on money laundering and I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't Russian oligarch money...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
So how long before he has an accident and chokes on his toothbrush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Epstein seems smart enough to have a pretty solid dead man's switch set up for just this eventuality. I am betting that there are very powerful and well connected people terrified of this happening

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Epstein seems smart enough to have a pretty solid dead man's switch set up for just this eventuality. I am betting that there are very powerful and well connected people terrified of this happening
Art imitates life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I can't say a lot (and why will become obvious).

Epstein is a tip of a mammoth iceberg.

About 8-9 years ago, a member of my church who was a pilot in Desert Storm and a substantially wealthy man through tours he booked in the Amazon discovered the underground Brazil sex trafficking network. He then made the mistake of informing both the Brazil and US government. Brazil put a phony tax lien and confiscated his stuff and put him out of business down there. (There was even an attempt on his life that the guy who made actually admitted).

But let's just say there were some rather prominent names of powerful folks involved with that - including some politicians in both parties. No, he didn't say "Senator X" or anything like that. In fact at one point, he wound up on several of the cable news networks exposing what he'd seen.

But good luck proving it or staying alive to do something about it.

(I'm kind of sickened by my Facebook at this point. The pro-Trump contingent is trying to make Clinton connections with Epstein while the anti-Trump group has him Trump boffing children. To me the most revolting reality is that the actual issue is only a bludgeon to hit "the other side" (whoever that is) with.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
seebell may be closer to the right of it. The problem is the hyperwealthy thinking they're above the law in so many ways. The revelations, if they come, will rock both parties and many leaders of major US corporations.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
seebell may be closer to the right of it. The problem is the hyperwealthy thinking they're above the law in so many ways. The revelations, if they come, will rock both parties and many leaders of major US corporations.
it's long overdue and I remain hopeful that this will help us remove a great deal of scum from both parties and wherever else they are found

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
If I were still a gambling man, my bet would be on money laundering and I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't Russian oligarch money...
Or even Clinton foundation money? Maybe Trump colluded with the Russians, oh wait. What about Uranium One, the Steele dossier. Never mind lol.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Or even Clinton foundation money? Maybe Trump colluded with the Russians, oh wait. What about Uranium One, the Steele dossier. Never mind lol.
The Clinton Foundation is penny ante stuff. But pull your conspiracy theories around you snugly. Trump did just collude with the Russians; he's owned by the Russians, and it's not a new thing, either. Hell, it started with his father. Everyone ought to be required to read "House of Trump; House of Putin"...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Btw - I didn't finish on the story of my fellow church member.

He lost everything save for his character and reputation.

It was painful to watch a man who had wisely managed his life and money get train wrecked the way he did simply for doing the right thing.

He wound up filing for bankruptcy because he didn't have any choice. And he's no conspiracy theorist or anything like that. I'll never forget that when he was asked about it, his constant focus was, "I have a 12-year old daughter, and I can't let this just happen."

We always went to his large house for the annual 4th of July and Christmas gatherings. It was so sad to be there that last time knowing it was the last time.

Now.....as far as politicians, I'll be clear. NOTHING would surprise me. But anyone involved with this needs to go down plain and simple. And Epstein needs a nice short career until he gets the Jeffrey Dahmer treatment making license plates.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.