Traffic stop reveals a rattlesnake, whiskey and uranium?

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
So the plan was to get the snake radioactive, then have the snake bite him and then he would end up with super snake powers. The whiskey would take the edge off the pain from the bite and the gun was needed so he could shoot the snake before it got too powerful. Looks like he thought of everything. Should have worked.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
So the plan was to get the snake radioactive, then have the snake bite him and then he would end up with super snake powers. The whiskey would take the edge off the pain from the bite and the gun was needed so he could shoot the snake before it got too powerful. Looks like he thought of everything. Should have worked.
If it hadn't been for those nosy kids!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Kind of interesting that they charged the woman with the firearm and it was his. She may not have known it was in the glove box...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm curious about how it's a rod of uranium, but then later powdered uranium.
I noticed the same. I went and looked. It was daunting to see 20 pages answering the search "uranium," so I didn't look at all of them. There are two examples of "uranium rod resources," which seem to have something to do with gaming. But, like you, I think of reactors immediately, when I hear "uranium rod"...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.