Is Clemson the most prolific Propaganda Machine ever?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Is Clemson the most prolific Propaganda Machine ever?

Seriously, have you ever seen as much smack talk as what comes out of Clemson? Yes, they are currently playing good football, but their fan base and sports writers don’t seem to know how to take it all in. They still act like the little school in South Carolina...”poor old me...no one gives me any respect.” I’m as tired of this as I am the nasty mouthed and zero class US Women's Soccer Team. I hope all of this is being repeated in hot summer workouts in Tuscaloosa so that big chips on shoulders are forming and everyone is laser focused for a chance to take on Clemson again.
    RTR
    Last edited by Jkl0802; July 14th, 2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Spelling

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Most Prolific Propaganda Machines; Clemson or Russia?

Well, it's all good..............they can do as they please, and everyone should ignore them. I have a co-worker who is a Clemson homer, and after listening to him run his trap, I asked him "what do Frank Howard, Dabo Swinney and Danny Ford have in common?" After he said I dont know, I told him "3 Alabama alumni who made Clemson what they are"..............crickets after that. Let them enjoy their season for now............all things end in time

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

IMO, Clemson is doing what Coach Bryant did for 40 years as a head coach, and it works. He talked down his team and talked up his opponents.

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Propaganda Machines; Clemson or Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    IMO, Clemson is doing what Coach Bryant did for 40 years as a head coach, and it works. He talked down his team and talked up his opponents.
    Perfectly said, B1G. Clemson is risen to the highest peak of success they’ve ever had. We’ve been there for years and we’ve seen how hard it is to keep a team humble, hungry, and focused when you are there.

Plus if you listen to national media you’ll hear that they are better than ever, darn near infallible, and should have a cakewalk to another title. Their coaches are smart enough to try to get ahead of a let down by bringing their kids back to earth.

Threads like these make me thankful we’re under 50 days to kickoff. You know kickoff is near when these are things we’re getting worked up about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Formerly BamaBomber

BamaNation All-American PA Tide Fan's Avatar

Dabo, like any coach is going to use the method he thinks best to motivate his guys so if he wants to use the same old Rodney Dangerfield method (no respect!) I'm fine with it. It's going to be harder to use it this season since most likely Clemson will be the preseason #1.

BamaNation Third Team

I live in South Carolina, and I haven't heard a thing. But I don't listen to talk radio if that is where it's coming from.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

Re: Is Clemson the most prolofic Propaganda Machine ever?

Well, Clemson is the greatest football team in the history of football teams and Alabama has no chance against them again this coming year. Clemson will crush Alabama again next January.

/Anti-rat poison.

BamaNation First Team

I'm not sure that I've ever seen a coach the media has tried to portray as the anti-Saban as much as they have with Dabo. Young, family atmosphere, fun, player's coach.....Saban is old, grumpy, doesn't care about his players, and his remaining hip is one step from the grave. Well, at least that's what we're told.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

I’m trying to figure out why any of this “behavior” bothers Alabama fans so much that they obsess over every little thing the National media and Clemson fans have to say. I think a certain portion of the Alabama fan base cares more about being mad about something 24/7 rather than enjoying 99% of this run we are on.

Point is we got our ass whooped, and they earned their right to talk and doubt us. I think at some point we need to stop worrying about what Clemson, their fans, and the National media has to say and start worrying about Duke. Ultimately it is our choice to either care more about the smack coming from the outside or enjoying the run and how much longer we get to enjoy these days.

Until Clemson earns their way on our schedule I couldn’t care less what anyone says about Clemson’s superiority to Alabama.
    Last edited by 81usaf92; July 14th, 2019 at 07:05 PM.

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Alabama has control over exactly one thing - Alabama.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Southern Adirondack mountains of upstate NY

If we take care of business, the business will take us to where we want to be. The team is in ultimate control of where we go, one play at a time, everyone doing their job on each play, just as coach has said all along...........lets take care of business..........roll tide
    Last edited by T Bone; July 14th, 2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: i cant spell

BamaNation Second Team

This right here, Folks!!!
    Enjoy the ride...and be the kind of fan that you respect from other schools...
    Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    Alabama has control over exactly one thing - Alabama.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

So the TC doesn't care for Clemson from what I can gather.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!