Alabama: Latest Bama News 7/15/2019 Thru 7/21/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
“I think he’s one of the best prospects I’ve seen in a long time,” Finebaum said. “I don’t want to start that drum because he still has another year after this, but right now he’s better. I wouldn’t say significantly better, but he’s a better prospect than Tua. He could be significantly better a year from now.”
Really? He is a prime example of a "tv sportscaster" that hasn't got a clue about how pro scouts will judge, and he doesn't know anymore, and probably not as much as you or me.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Finebaum: Lawrence is a better NFL prospect than Tagovailoa

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Really? He is a prime example of a "tv sportscaster" that hasn't got a clue about how pro scouts will judge, and he doesn't know anymore, and probably not as much as you or me.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

I am pretty sure that most pro scouts see TL as a generational QB prospect. Only Tua's height keeps him from getting the same accolades. Tua has a better arm, but he is short, and that hurts him with a lot of scouts.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Funny thing about Pawl is that he really knows little about sports. He is more of a literary nerd that found his way onto the sports beat during the Bryant years. Made a living behind the mike pitting Barney fans against us and voila - sports genius.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.